Chapter 11

We pulled away and he had a worried experience on his face.

"Wait, what's wrong" I asked.

"I have to tell you it just not fair if you don't know." He got up and sat on the bed. I also did the same.

"No you have to promise me you will not think any different of me. We loved each other. So promise me you'll stay with me."

"Well it depends on what you have to say." I say.

"A couple of weeks ago I came back from tour. We were still going out but I had made a terrible mistake that I am absolutely sorry for. I cheated on you. I felt lonely. And one night the lads and I went clubbing, I got drunk and she looked like you. I tried to forget her when I got back home but she wouldn't leave me alone. So she made me a deal. If we had sex one last time she would leave me alone. If I said no she would still be bugging me."

I took me a moment to comprehend all the information but it all settled in. I'm not sad or mad or anything in just there. No emotions no nothing. Then I'm like on autopilot or something. I stand up and point to the door.

"Get out". I'm barely audible but he heard me. His eyes were watering now and he just sat there. Then I don't even know what happened to me. I started to scream.

"I SAID GET THE HELL OUT LUKE". He slowly got up and went to the door with his head down and tears streaming down his face.

I needed my time alone right now so I put in my headphones from my bag and started to listen to PTV. I needed something loud to block out everything. I just laid there not felling anything.

Sorry for the short update just wanted to get something out. Love ya.
~~xXDMXx 💚💜💙