Chapter 18

The next morning I helped Luke get all of his things downstairs. The guys and I decided to meet up here and say our goodbyes because it would be loaded with fans at the airport. Soon enough a black van shows up and my 3 childish friends come pouring out. I get tacked down to the floor with the three of them crushing me.

"Guys I cant breathe" I say and they all get off.

After he settled down the goodbyes came.

I hugged Ashton first and we said our goodbyes. Then Calum. And Michael. Then finally Luke. He came up and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"I'll miss you baby girl." He says and gives me a kiss on the lips. It quickly gets heated but then we hear a cough behind us and see the guys just staring at us. We all laugh and then me and Luke share one more quick kiss and they get in the van and leave.

I'm going to miss all of those idiots. I was deep in thought thinking of what I was going to do when my phone vibrated. I checked and it was Luke.

I miss you xx

It's literally been 2 minutes Luke I think you'll make it xxx

But I'm lonely:(((

The go make out with Calum :)

X I hate you 😍😘

After I finished my conversations with Luke I decided to make myself breakfast. But then I realized we didn't have food so I had to go out and buy some. Damn it.

•6 weeks later•

I woke up early today because today was the day my baby was coming back from Europe. I got in the shower and after I finish I quickly dried myself off. I decided to dress up nice for the guys.

I put on a maroon colored tee-shirt and a pair of shorts. On top of that I put on a plain flannel.

I do my usual make up and put on some black vans. I go downstairs and call the pizza place and order three large pizzas. The guys can eat a lot so just in case.

I had just finished cleaning the house when I hear the doorbell ring. I run to the door and open it to see my boyfriend and my three best friends standing behind him.

I am attacked by hugs and screams.

Man I have missed these idiots.