Chapter 14

Note at the bottom. Pleases read.!!!!!!!!!!!

Saira's POV
I told Luke to leave me alone for a bit to let me think about all of this. But that didn't stop him at all.

"You know that Pauline was just a drunken mistake. You know she meant nothing to me." He said.

"But what about your sober mistakes. You have to prove that you actually do care about me." I said then he left the room.

I think I got a couple tricks up my sleeve this time. I know Luke really does love me. I know he just felt lonely. I know he messed up. We all do I understand but I think I can have a little fun with this.

Okay step 1: temp him.

I got in the shower and dried myself when I finished. Time for make up. I did the usual but this time I did winged eyeliner and smokey eye shadow. I got a bright red lipstick and put it on. Now time for the outfit.

I chose a tight low v-neck California tee shirt. Then I grabbed a red flannel. I just put it on and didn't button it. Then I grabbed some black ripped and tight skinny jeans. Hair time.

I grabbed the curling iron but as I was about to turn it on I got an idea. I dried my hair and put some shoes on. I grabbed my keys and left to the store. I looked at all the colors and finally grabbed the one that would be best on me. I know exactly who to go to for this type of situation. Mikey.

I pull up to his drive way and knock on the door. It takes him a little but he comes to the door. Luke already talked to him about what happened. I can hear him form the other room on the phone. I look at him and see his hair is now all black. Damn. I don't say anything I just grab the box and show it to him.

"You want to dye your hair blue?!" He says confused but I can tell there is a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Yep now I haven't done this so I need help. I can see you have gotten to work on your hair already. By the way I love it." I say.

"Hahah thanks. Now are you sure you want to do this"

"Positive".

After about an hour at Mikey's house I start back home. Okay I have the make up, the out fit, now to finish the hair. I curl my new hair and use a red head band. I put on my black converse and I'm done. I walk out of my room and head to the guest room where Luke was.

Luke's POV

After I left I talked to all the guys about how she fell but she still remember. After we finished I just a laid there listening to P!ATD. Then I got a weird text from Mikey.

'Pls don't be mad at me lad.' what was he talking about. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say. I now know what that idiot was talking about.

"Hey" she said.

"He changed your hair didn't he."

"Nope I asked him to" she said.

"Well I like it. It looks good on you." I could barely talk. She did this on purpose. The way she dressed. She knows what she can do to me.

"Thanks." She said with a giggle. Oh my gosh she's killing me.

"Luke" she said

"Yeah"

"You were starting. And drooling a little."

"Oh I'm sorry. So do you want to do something today" I asked but my voice cracked.

"Yeah. But I think you should attend to your little problem right now." She pointed down then left the room with a giggle.

I looked to see what she was talking about when I noticed my buddy had made his appearance. Gosh this girl does things to me.

Saira' POV

Step one done.

Hello my little squirrels. Sorry it has been a while but I'm back. The side pic is Saira's new hair color.

So I have made a new story called life. Now I'm really excited about it so please go read it.

Now something very important. DID YOU SEE MIKEYS NEW HAIR STYLE. OMFG THAT KID.

Hahah love ya update soon.

~~ xXDMXx 💚💙💜