Chatper 3

We got home around 7:00 in the morning. I have decided to not tell Saira I cheated. I really didn't mean to. I just felt lonely. And besides she will not find out. Pauline wouldn't tell because she cares about me. Right now I'm on my doorstep. I'm nervous about knocking because if I felt lonely and cheated, I wonder if she did the same. But I just have to remind myself she would never do that. I knocked and about 5 seconds later I hear footsteps down the stairs and running to the door. There stood the most amazing girl ever. I gave her a big huge that lasted about 5 minutes. She pulls away and looks at me. I've missed her so much. Last time I saw her she had blue eyes. Now there green. I love how her eyes change color. She looked perfect. I leaned in a gave her a kiss.

•~Saira's POV~•

After we pulled apart we went into the kitchen.

"So what did you have to tell me on the phone the other day" I asked wail making both of us a cup of coffee.

"Oh, um nothing important" he said. But I can tell when he's lying. His voice gets higher and he starts to tap his foot.

"Luke, what did you have to tell me." I ask giving him a look.

"Well I was wondering if the guys could come and stay at our pace in the meantime until we go to Dallas." His voice wasn't as high and he stopped taping. But he knows I wouldn't mind if they came or not. So why is he acting strange.

"Ya of course you know theirs alway welcomed. You don't need to ask." I say. "But with that out of the way I have our whole day planed out. If that's okay with you"

"Yes of course, but you don't mind if the guys tag alone right." He started to tap again. Why is he so nervous. And yes I love the guys. There practically my brothers but I wanted this to be our day. But oh well.

"Sure that's fine. Now go get ready and tell the guys we are leaving in one hour." I say.

"Um I would rather go tell them instead of calling. I'll be right back. Bye baby " that's weird. He doesn't call me baby. He calls me babe. Okay then.

•~Luke's POV~•

Damn it I called her baby. Ugh if lying to her means I have to have the guys stay over and come to our dates, then I don't want to lie anymore. But I don't want to hurt her. I drove off the Micheal's house were all of the other guys were staying. I haven't told anyone about Pauline. But I have to tell the guys. I pulled up to his driveway and I noticed all their things were by the door. I get out an knock on the door. I hear Ashton yelling at Calum to get the door. But Cal being the lazy he is yells for Michael to get the door. Of course Micky is even worse. So I just let myself in.

•~Michael's POV~•

After we all refused to get the door Luke walked in.

"It's Lucas" I yell. He looks sad. That's weird. This idiot has been wanting to see Saira ever since we got on the plane to go to America. What did he do now. He sat down on the couch and told us everything.

"We meet that night we went clubbing. I was so lonely and drunk. She reminded me of Saira. We hooked up and continue to for two weeks. I don't want to tell Saira because she has already been through enough. But I promise I won't ever talk to Pauline again. Can yall come and stay at our place and come with me today to our date. I don't want to be alone with her knowing what I did."

"Yes we will. But you are the biggest idiot I have ever meet. You don't meet a girl like Saira every life time. If you screw this up its on you. But we promise we won't tell." I said.

We got our things, and went to there place. He is such an idiot.