Chapter 19

We get up off the floor and then I hear a loud buzzing noise and I wake up.

It was a dream. The guys aren't even in Europe yet. I guess I just feel asleep on the couch. Ugh really? I already miss them so much. Then my phone buzzed again.

"Hello" I say

"Yes miss huesman?" A lady said.

"Um may I ask who this is?"

"This is the hospital. Your boyfriend had been in a car accident and is now in the emergency room. If I were you I would be here as soon as possible"

I hung up and ran to the car and turned it on. I speed to the hospital and got off I ran inside and saw Ashton had cast on his arm and Calum's arm was covered in blood and had stitches covering his leg. Then I saw Mikey with a cast on his leg.

They all look at me and I give them a big hug.

"Are yall okay what the he'll happened?!" I asked.

"Well we were driving down the highway when a 18 wheeler came and hit us from the side. But we're are okay. It's Luke their worried about." Calum says.

"Where is he?" I asked

"We don't know they won't let us see him yet. He is really bad though." Ash told me.

This could not be happening. Not Luke. I can't lose him. He is my everything and I don't know what I would do without him.