Prologue

This story begins along time ago, when humans and werewolfs lived together and super content Pangea was one. When the werewolfs helped the humans gets food, water, and shelter.

All that changed when a female wolf fell in love with a human male. They started to see each other more and more. It was forbidden to love a human. The female wolf decided to meet up with her human male lover, and run away. They made it across Pangea and settled in deep woods of the soon to be content of North America. The lived together in peace until one night, the winds picked up, the earth began to shake, the waters around the the house became restless. The first white wolf was born. When humans and other wolfs found out about the white wolf and her powers, they seeked her out hopping to breed and make more white wolfs. But one wolf leader wanted to kill her in hoping to take her power for him self. The mother of this beautiful white wolf caste a spell, every 100 years a female white wolf will be born and have the powers of the first white wolf.

Our story begins of the birth of Matthew Drew. His parents Max and Sarah Drew, belonged to the biggest pack in the states. Sarah was a doctor and Max was a lawyer.

At the age of 2 every wolf child was to shift into there wolf form. At Matt's 2nd birthday he shifted into his wolf, as Matt looked at everyone's faces he noticed a lot of faces had the look of fear and shock, as Matt looked at his tail he realized he was a white wolf. When Matt howled the earth shocked, the wind picked up, the lake behind Matt became restless and everyone screamed. Matt stopped and saw everyone running. He felt bad even though he was doing what everyone else had done that he saw before him. He shifted back into his human form and ran to his mom, scared and not knowing what to do. After that he wasn't allowed to leave his house for a few months without a camp guard near him at all times. At age four, all wolf children were to attend a pre-school. To teach them about the human world and how they should act around humans. Matt never went, he had a tutor to teach him about how he was to act and about his white wolf. At age 5 your wolf started to interact with you, talk to you, tell you if something is wrong. When this happens you tell your parents and they help you to control your wolf. Matt's wolf started interacted with him when was 2, when he first shifted.

As the years passed, and Matt's wolf became more and more active, his power grew. When he cried, it rained, when was angry, it was a thunderstorm, when we was happy it was a nice breeze. But, he couldn't control the weather, he might act like he could but he couldn't.

And now, our story begins.

======================================================

So, what do you think???? I hope you like it. I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I hope ya'll like it so far. I'll post chapter 1 soon I promise ^_^