Chapter 14 - Re-United

"Matthew, it's time to open your eyes." I open my eyes and I see a bright light.

"Who.... Who are you?" I ask, leaning forward.

"Give your eyes a moment to adjust." The voice says.

It can't be.... "Mawmaw..... Is that you?" I look over and it is her.

"Yes sweety, it's me. How have you dear?" She asks, hugging me.

"Ok i guess. Oh, how much I have messed you. Please don't leave me ever again." I say crying into her shoulder.

"I never have, I have always been with you." SHe says stroking my hair.

"I know Mawmaw, I know." Whips the tears from my eyes.

"Come with me, I have a lot to show you." She gets up holding my hand.

I get up and I see Will carring me open to the house. "Wait, am I dead?"

"Yes and no. It's hard to explain but your body is dead but you are still able to go back." She says holding me, watching Will put my body on the couch.

"I am sorry Will." I walk up to Will and touch his shoulder. "He didn't notice me...."

"He won't. He doesn't think you're dead dear. Only people who know and accept that you are dead can feel you." She walks over to mom and touches her shoulder, mom looks her way.

Will walks outside to talk to Uncle. I walk over the medical team and watch them.

"He has no pulse!"

"Get me the defibrillators! Quickly!"

They try to revive me, but it doesn't work.

"Who's going to tell the alpha....."

"I will." One of them gets up and goes outside. Mom runs to my and begs me to wake up, she lifts my head and puts it on her lap and rocks me.

Will walks in, see this. Shock comes across his face, he falls into a chair. His eyes turns black. He walks out and screams Uncle, he's a dead man. He walks back and grabs every weapon he can find and runs back out. Half the pack goes out and watch but mom, dad, and Katherine stays and takes me to Will and I's room. They lay me on the bed and mom turns on "What Does It Look Like In Heaven" and just cries. Katherine comforts mom as dad is saying sorry over and over again.

"Everyone misses you when you gone." I say to Mawmaw.

"I know honey. It's a sad truth. Ahhh, it's about time. Your son is on a killing spree you know." I look over and there is Will's dad.

"Alpha.." I say.

"No no please Matt. Call me Eric." He says patting my back.

"Ok." I say, I walk over to mom and hug her, she notices me.

"Matthew?" She looks all around the room for me.

"What?" Katherine asks looking around with mom.

"Matthew is here, I can feel him. I am so sorry Matthew for everything I have done. I know you are probably saying 'Everyone misses you when you are gone' but it's true. I'm sorry and I love you. So much." She puts her head in her hands and cry.

Eric walks over the Katherine and kisses her forehead. She smiles.

I walked to the window and think of Will, I blink and I am next to him. I see will shooting at a guy, blows his head clean off. He shakes the gun, I think he's out of ammo.

He is.

He turns into a wolf and start ripping guys apart. Arms, legs, and heads are filling. I walks with Will as he makes it closer to Uncle. He is trying to leave but the guards are surrounding him and his men. Will bites and head off and throws it to Uncle.

"Will please! I didn't know he wa going to die!" He is begging for his life.

"Never have I thought that I would see him beg for his life." I say to myself out loud.

Will looks up at me and his eyes turn blue... He sees me? He accepts that I am dead? His eyes turn black again and he turns back into a human. 

"NEVER HAVE I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SEE YOU BEG FOR YOUR LIFE!" He says, holding the head.

His shirt is off. His veins are huge. You can feel the dark energy rushing off of him, his body is covered in blood.

"I am sorry Will."

"SORRY WON'T BRING MATT BACK YOU FUCKING MONEY GREEDY BASTARD!" Will screams into the sky. " YOU WILL PAY FOR HIS DEATH!"

Will charges at Uncle, ripping apart men as he go.

A blue light hits Uncle and he's gone. Will stops, everyone stops.

"Please alpha," One of Uncle's men begs, "Spare us, please."

Wills smells the man and then turns human. Lifts the man with one arm by his shirt.

"You.... You are the one who threw that grenade that killed MY  mate!"

Will puts him down, puts his hand through his rib cage and rips out his heart.

"MEN, MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF THESE MEN LEAVE. THIS IS THERE PUNISHMENT. DEATH.BY MY HAND"

Will throws the now dead body and throws the heart. Will now begins the massacre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now dawn, Will has killed every single person of Uncle's. He goes back the man who killed me and rips off his head.

"This would look great on my wall."

"Willie?" Will and I look, it's Katherine.

Will says nothing. "Come home Willie." She says holding out her hand.

Will is refusing. I walk to Will and grab his hand. Will looks down at me, I smile and he smiles. I lift his hand and guide it to Katherine's. Will wakes up.

He looks at the head and throws it.

"Will, come home." He grabs her hand.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You killed, all these men." They start walking to the house.

I look around and see that my old house is near. I walk to it, I walk through the front door. The house hasn't changed. I then walk upstairs into my old room and see that all my stuff is still there, how I left it. I look at a picture of mom and I, I think of her then I'm next to her.

I see Will walk in playing our love song, Will stops at the bottom of the steps. I get next to him and help him walk up. I walk up the stairs in front of him.

"Please Matt, I can't lose you. Please be sitting up on the bed waiting for me." He starts crying.

I walk into our room and sit on the bed, just like he wants. Tears fill my eyes. He walks in and looks at me.

"MATT!! MA...." His face gets sad again. He saw me.

He walks over to me, tears streaming down both our faces. He leans over and kisses my forehead, I felt that.

"I love you Matthew, forever and always." He gets up, tears down his face, walks to the door, turns around to look at me and leaves. closing the door behind him.

I love you too William, forever and always." I close my eyes, and cry.