Chapter 1 - Unknown But Beautiful Places

It has been a month now. I am stuck on an island that is beautiful but it's unknown. There's unknown creatures that I have never seen before, plants that are new too. I am having lunch on the beach when I see his ship coming up. I continue to eat my lunch.

"Did you miss me?" He asks.

"No." I take the final bite out of my sandwich.

"You should have. I have been gone for a few days. I've told you to miss me you son of a bitch!" He slaps me.

I cough up the sandwich that I was eating. He pulls my head back using my hair.

"Let. Me. Go." I demand.

"Oh?" I says.

He lifts me up. He puts his hand up my shirt. I feel disgusting.

"You little slut. Maybe I should start giving you food when you give me this." He shoves his pelvis on my ass.

"No. Please stop. STOP!" I shift. Growling at him.

"Fine." He let's me go. He walks away.

I walk back to my mansion that was built before I got here. He built this island and the mansion for me. Thinking since I'm a Leo I would love him if he built all of this. I mean I love the island and the house but I will never love him. I miss Will. It has been a month and I know that the whole world is looking for me. werewolfs and a few humans are too. Will has contacts all over the world. Did you know that some of the president's bodyguards are werewolfs? and that he pays our pack to protect him? Ya, I didn't know that until Will showed me all the contracts that we have. We are the closest pack to the capitol in America.

"Oh Will. Please find me. I miss you."

================================================================================

This Ladies and Gentlemen is the first part of chapter one of The White Wolf - Great Wolf War, Book 2 of 3 in the White Wolf Series (Most likely). I hope you have enjoyed this book and continue reading the series. Thank you!