Chapter 8 - Time to Come Home

So, what do you guys think so far??? I hope you like the story! ^_^

================================================

Will's POV

I follow the black vans. I sense Matt. I have two guys in front of them and two behind me. I'm driving Matt's mustang. It has his smell. I miss him so much.

===========================

Matt's POV

'He's here.' My wolf says. I look out the window and see my mustang, I also see Will driving it.

"They are here!" Whore yells. I look at her.

'They know' I whisper into the wind. I look out the window. Hoping he gets it.

===========================

Will's POV

'They know' is all I hear.

"They know." I speak into the mic.

"How do you know?"

"I just know. Now get into position."

We all get into position, I'm behind the van with Matt and everyone else surrounds them.

"Stick to the plan everyone."

===========================

Matt's POV

I look out the window and see Will coming behind us.

"Shit. They are surrounding us." The man says. I still can't place the voice.

'Now's our chance.' My wolf says.

I pull with all my might, using my powers. Melting the hand cuffs. I break free, elbowing whore in the face, nocking her out. I kick open the back doors.

===========================

Will's POV

I see Matt kick open the doors. He sees me and I drive right behind the van. He jumps onto the hood, and I slow down. I see my uncle at the doors, watching as Matt climbs into the drivers seat. Matt looks up and sees my uncle. Shock comes across his face, then anger. He floors the gas, you can tell he's angry. The wind is picking up, clouds with thunder and lightning start to appear.

"Matt." I look at him but he didn't hear me.

It starts to rain. Hard. Lightning strikes the ground all around us. I can tell that Matt is controlling the lightning, trying to hit the vans.

"MATT!" The storm picks up and he hits the breaks. I look around us wondering why he stopped. Then I see it. The field on our left, a tornado.

"EF5." Was all he said. The tornado was huge and spinning fast.

It's heading for the vans. "Any one around the vans get away from them!"

You see our people getting away from the vans. The tornado picks up speed and chases the vans. I see one van picked up and thrown across to the right, into the forest.

"This one." He says. I look, focus onto that van, I see my uncle there. He goes back into the cab of the van, and jumps out the passenger side. He lands on the car next to him and throws out the man driving it. The man is picked up by the tornado but he's gently tossed to the field and lands. He's alive. I see my uncle take control. Our car moves. Matt hits the gas and starts driving like a mad man. After the tornado and my uncle. But my uncle makes a hard right and disappears. The tornado disparates, the car drive up to where my uncle disappeared to, and... There's nothing. Like he vanished from thin air. I look behind us to my my mother's Audi driving up fast. She stops beside us and I see my mother and Matt's mom.

"MATTHEW!" Sarah cries out, she hugs him, he hasn't moved.

"Matt?" I touch his shoulder and that's when it hits him.

"Will...." He looks into my eyes. "How long?"

"A week."

"Oh." He unbuckles, and get out of the car.

I do the same, resting my body on the hood of the car. I see Matt and Sarah hugging. Mom walks over to me and rests her hand on my shoulder.

"I was right." I said. "It was uncle."

"I knew it was."

I walk to Matt and rest my hand in his neck, feeling the tingle of his body.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He turns and hugs me.

The rain still falls but not so hard and heavy. We climb back into our cars. I see a note on the hard of the mustang.

"This isn't over yet
-uncle James"

I read it out loud and my mother's face turns white.

I get into the drivers side and Matt gets into the passengers side. We drove him. With my mate next to me.

======================================================

Omg I'm so sorry for the long wait! We had a festival over the weekend and it was so damn busy! Please forgive me ;-; I love all Of you. I hope you guys like it. ^_^ :p once again sorry for the wait.