Chapter 3 - Kicked out but lifted up

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. I'm back home. So, here's a new chapter! Hope you guys like it! Yay! Hehe. ^_^

================================================

Matt's POV

After Will told me I was mate we went to his house, into his room and....

Played on his play station. You dirty perverts. I knew what ya'll were thinking.

"Hehe. Will, stop. STAHP!!" He's tickling me! He's going to be slapped!

"Nope. Not till you say it!" I know what he wants me to say. 3 words.

"No! N....not till y....you say it!" I'm on the floor laughing. He stops and he's holding himself up.

"I love you." He says and kisses me.

"I love you too." I kiss him back.

We hear nocking on his front door.

'Not good. Not good news. Something is wrong.' My wolf says. I look at Will, I can tell his wolf said the same as mine. We slowly walk down stairs, I'm ready to shift if I have too. Will opens the door and....

It's the beta, the second in command.

"Will. I have some bad news. May I come in." Will waves him in. "I think Matthew should go home, he..."

"No. Matt will stay. What you say to me you can say in front of Matt." We walk to the living room, and take a seat.

"Will, I hate to say this but, your father died this morning. He was hit head-on on his way to work." I looked into Will's eyes, all I saw was... I can't tell. I'm usually good at telling people's emotions but I can't tell.

"Will, I also hate to say this but, you have to sworn into alpha as soon as possible. And you must choose your beta. I hate to push all of this on you at one time but this has to be done." I look at John (the beta) then back at Will.

"Ok." was all he said, and left. I walked back to my house.

"Matthew. I've been worried about you." My mom hugs me in relief.

"The alpha is dead. And Will has to be alpha as soon as possible." I told her.

"I know baby I know." She kisses my forehead and goes to cooking dinner.

I walk into the kitchen, and see my mom cooking steak.

"Oh, honey. Can you make your mash potatoes please." She points to the kitchen-aid and the bowl of potatoes. I cut the potatoes, leaving the skin, bowling them in a big pot, and mashing them with the kitchen-aid, adding milk and butter. Right as I finish I hear a knocking on the door. Mom runs to the door to see who it is.

"Matthew! It's for you!" She yells. My dad comes to the door as well as me.

"Alpha." My dad gives a simi-bow to Will.

"I'm not alpha yet." he says his eyes locked on mine.

He walks up to me, and hugs me. "I need you right now. Why did you leave?"

I hug him back. "I thought you wanted some time alone."

"Ya I do but I want my alone time with you."

"AWWW. Will." I hug him tighter. I quickly realized that I'm at my house. I quickly let go of Will to see my mom in 'AHHH' and my dad in 'what the fuck.'

"Dad.... Will and I...." *SLAP*

"What the hell are you doing?! Hugging the alpha like he's your mate!"