Chapter 10 - The Deadly Truth

"WHAT?!? NO!!" Will screams. Will cuts the call.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because I don't like what he was saying. He's not going to kill you."

I just stand there wondering why he wants to kill me, out of everyone I know he loves being a wolf. Will is talking to the head guard of the camp, while I get dressed to talk to the elder of the camp. Maybe she'll know why he would want to lifted the curse.

I walk across the camp, I see people that never talked to before saying hi to me and asking me if I'm ok. I stop by the gas station and get something to drink. Then I continue my walk to the elder's house, she lives next to Mawmaw's house. Mawmaw's house is up for sale but no body moves in. House's for sale in a pack goes to ether new couples or people who change packs.

I walked up the steps of the elder and ring the door bell. She opens the door.

"Welcome, young alpha. What brings you here?" She says walking me into her living room.

"I came to ask you about the werewolf curse." I sit down across the coffee table from her.

"What do you want to know?" She pours us a cup of tea.

"Everything, the white wolf curse, the curse it self. How it could end."

"I can tell you everything but how to end it. The end of werewolfs isn't a good end."

"Why can't you tell me how it ends? Will's Uncle said something about sacrificing me when a young witch turns into a full witch." Her eyes widen, and she drops her cup.

"He knows, how does he know?!"

She gets up, grabs my hand, and takes me to the basement of her house. She walks to a big book in the center of the room, and opens the book, says a few words in ancient werewolf and the smoke starts to raise. The smoke starts to make shapes. I circle around her to look into her eyes, and take a seat there.

"A long time ago, a witch fell in love with a human. They were madly in love, so they planned on running away; but the head witch of her clan found out about the plan and put a spell on her lover. She turned him into a wereworlf, the curse goes like this: 'Every full moon, the males turns into wolfs and devours all the women and children, and turns all the males.' So, after that the couple ran away to a village far away from her clan, and then on the full moon, the male turned in front of his wife, she fled but watched the village get eaten and watched as her lover turned all the men into wolves, but one woman survived and turned into a wolf. The rogue witch put a curse on the female werewolf. '100 years from now, a male wolf will fall in love with a female human and have a baby. The baby will be a female wolf, fur white as snow, more powerful than any witch that will ever live! But, in the late 20th century a white wolf will be born, but it will be a male. This male white wolf will be the key to unlock the curse!' That was the end of her spell. Nobody knew how to end it but the only female werewolf at the time, that's how elders began. All elders know, how the curse to be lifted and we were suppose to take it will us to the grave but tell the next elder before we die."

The smoke cleared but then they turn red and the elder's eyes turned back into her head. The smoked filled the room, swirling around her and me. She started staying stuff in ancient werewolf and the smoke started swirling around only me.

"To end the curse of the wereworlf, the male white wolf must be sacrificed during a witch's ceremony into full witchhood. Then, the reign of werewolfs will be ended for ever!" Then the smoke ended, and she was normal again.

"Oh my gods." Was all I said.

Looking into her eyes, she was about to pass out. I quickly jolt up to her to catch her.

"Please talk me up to my room." I guide her to her room and she falls asleep.

I walk out, telling the guards around her house that to watch her and make sure she's ok. I head to the pack's graveyard to see Mawmaw. Mawmaw was a nature person, so we got her the most natural headstone we could find. She was buried under a tree, a big cherry tree. The tree is blossoming and it's so beautiful. I walk to her and kneel at her headstone.

"I miss you Mawmaw, so much. I don't know what to do. People are trying to kill me, I'm mated to the pack's alpha, and my dad disowns me. What do I do?" I start to cry as place my head against her headstone.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, I jump up about to change but then i realize it was Will. He's been crying. 

"Are you ok Will?" 

"No." He walks to me, and hugs me. I hug him back.

"I love you Will."

"I love you Matt." He kisses my forehead. 

He grabs my hand and walks back over the Mawmaw's headstone. He lays a rose on her head stone, then hands my a rose. I place the rose on top of Will's rose. 

"May the great Elder live on forever in our hearts and minds. May she watch over the our pack. May she watch over Matthew and make sure no harm comes to him." A breeze went through the grave. 

We walk back together to his house, I walk to the backyard and go under the willow tree by a small pound. I pull my legs into my chest and cry a little more. I grab a branch and sway it in the water, I take off my shoes and socks and pull up my shorts and put my legs in the nice water. I see Will on the balcony with a glass of tea, he sees me, then he walks back in. I keep playing with the water. I lay back and closes my eyes, Thinking about when I was younger, Will and I played in this pond every weekend, our patents on the deck, barbecuing. 

I back out of the flashback as Will taps my shoulder with the glass of tea. He hands it to me and sits next to me. "I remember playing in this pond when we were younger." He leaned on me, kissing my cheeks.

"Me too." I leaned back on him. "I know why your uncle said what he said."

"Why?" He looks at me with his sad blue eyes.

"The curse, the only to end it is by killing me." I look at him sadly.

"Well, that's not happening. He isn't getting his hands on you." He wraps his arm around me and kisses me. 

I kiss him back and we get up to walk back inside.

=======================================================

Well..... What do you guys think?????  I hope you guys like it! YAY! Haha. thanks for reading it! 

So... The next chapter is PG-13, sexuel content. Don't say I didn't warn you ;)