Chapter 1 - The Daily School routine

So, chapter 1 was deleted. So this is the new one. I'm hoping it's kinda the same. Or better. Who know.

======================================================

Matt's POV

"MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NON UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HON!" I scream in the shower.

I wash my hair, turn off the water, and drying off.

"Matthew! Breakfast is ready!" My mom tells me.

I go into my room and try to pick my clothes.

'I think Imma wear my new shirt from American Eagle, white with a gray outline. My light blue skinny jeans, and... What shoes should I wear.... My combat boots!' I strap on my boots and walk downstairs.

"Can't eat breakfast mom, gotta pick up Emily." I walk to the garage.

I open the garage door, hope into my white convertible mustang and back up slowly. I put the top down, as it's a nice day. I drive down my street to the front gate. The guards check my I.D. and open the gates. Sense we are the biggest pack in the states we need special I.D. Cards to versify who we are. My dad, Max Drew, the pack lawyer and my mother, Sarah Drew, the head doctor at our pack hospital, and the head nurse at Medical Center in town. Yup, I'm rich. No, I'm spoiled. I was raised modest. Say please and thank you, open doors for elderly and woman, and always be nice to people. Yup that's me. Anyways. I drive about a half-a-mile into town and go pick up Emily. I park out side her house and text her I'm hear. She walks out all happy and bubbly.

"Wanna get some break-" I whip out a bag of mcsausage biscuits and she takes two I take the other two.

"You read my mind." She says with a full mouth. I drive to school, park in my spot, put the top up, and lock my car. Daily morning ration. Don't trust anyone here. We walk to the front doors, and split. My class is on the main floor, right side. Hers is upstairs and left side. I walk to class which is earth science. Yay. I love learning about our earth. I sit down at my seat, and do the bell ringer. The bell rings and here comes everyone.

'Mate.' My wolf says. Waging his tail.

'I know.' I say back. He's so happy when mate is near. Our mate is Will, he sits next to me in this class.

"Hey beautiful." Will says with a smirk.

"Hello William." I giggle.

He sits down, and the teacher starts talking. Will pulls my head and leans it on his shoulder. Then he lays his head on mine. We both have dirty blond hair, but my hair is like two shades darker then his.

'Awww! He's so sweet! Marry him!' My wolf cries out.

'Not yet. Wait till he says we're his mate. lol.' I say.

His hand rests on my leg. The teacher talks about weather and how it happens and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings and I walk to my next class. English. Yay. I sit next to Emily. We are working on a project together.
We have a substitute today so no one is doing anything. Emily is sitting there texting her boyfriend and I'm sitting here doing.... Nothing.

'Hey beautiful;)' it's from Will.

'Save me. I'm bored.'

'I would if I could. And besides. I have gym rn. And I love gym.'

'Fine. What ever. Loser.'

'Rude. Lol. I would love to have you here with me. ;) gtg. Bye.'

'Bye' this is just one of our daily talks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rings Emily and I run the the cafeteria and get in line for hamburgers and fries. Yummy. We sit at our table and.... Wait....

"Sup Matt?" He sits.

"Hello Will. How was gym?"

"Good and sweaty just how you like it." He winks.

My fave turns red. "Oh my god really?!? You perv!" I punch his arm while he laughs his ass off.

"You're funny."

People would say we are dating. We're not though. We talk about it sometimes but we didn't cus of his dad. Will came out on his 16th birthday, everyone accepted him, even his dad, but he wasn't allowed to date. 'Not till you truly knows who your mate is.' Everyone is pretty sure it's me. I don't know why. Everyone in the pack has a small bet that it is me. Some people think I'm not. The world will find out soon. Will turns 18 in a month.

'He's almost 18, yay!' My wolf wags his tail happily. 'Oh I can't wait! He's going to accept us as his mate and do the mating ceremony and...'

'Wow buddy. Relax.' Yes I'm talking to my wolf.

It's natural. But he's usually more, serious.

'They're comin.' That the wolf I know.

I get up from my seat to take my try up when I'm blocked by Jake and his friends.

"Hello faggot."

"Hello." I push by them and walk to take my try up.

I lay my try on the table where they belong. I turn around and I'm surrounded. Little back ground story. Jake asked me out freshman year and I almost said yes. Until I learned all he wanted was to get into my pants.

======================================================

So, here you go. A new chapter 1. I can't believe it was deleted. I hope you guys like it. I tried to make it the same. But I know I didn't. I hope you guys like it.