Chapter 2 - The fight The Lake and The Confession

Okie, here we go! Chapter 2! Let's see what Will will do ;)

================================================

Will's POV

"Umm... Will." I look up at Chris to see him worried and pointing.

I turn to where his hand is pointing. My mate is surrounded. My wolf and I growl in sync. I quickly get to help him. I get stopped by my coach.

"Let me through. I have to help him." I growl at my coach.

"No Will. Let Drew fight for him self." I look into Matt's frightened eyes.

'We have to do something!' My wolf cries out at me.

'We can't.'

'I can't just stand around and watch my mate get hurt!' I feel him start taking over my body.

He wants to turn and tear off there heads. But we can't. I have watch on stand-by if Matt needed to be saved.

===========================

Matt's POV

'Imma die.' Is what I thought.

'No you're not. Remember training.' I forgot I had combat training.

As I get ready to fight, I feel a punch to my side. I grant the hand that's against my skin and pull him in and punch him in the face. I use his shoulders to hop over him. If you haven't guessed I'm small, fast, and flexible. I was half way over when jake grabbed my legs and flung me to the floor. Ouch.

He gets on top of me and he grabs me by my hair, "You like when I do this to you don't Ya?" He whispers in my ear.

"Actually, I don't." I made sure when he landed on me that my leg would between is legs. I kick his ass, literally. Which made him let go of my hair, then I head butted him flipping is so he's pined and I'm on top.

"I bet you like this huh?" I say with a grin.

I get off of him and kick him in the balls. I walk away. I see Will, his eyes are glowing red. Shit. I quickly walk to him and get him out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ok Will?" I ask him once we get outside.

He grabs my hand and heads to the woods. Once we get to the edge. He shifts, I shift after him. If you are wounding about our clothes they stay on us, even in wolf form. We run into the woods. Will is faster then me but not by much.

'Yay! I'm free!' My wolf screams.

We follow Will and slow down. We are side by side running in the woods. Will's fur is a dirty blond color, just like his hair. And my fur is pure white, I don't know what it is but my fur never gets dirty. Before I realize we were at a lake, a lake I never seen before, and I've been all up in these woods. We come to the shore.

"I always come here." he as he shifted back. He sat next to me and started petting me.... WAIT WHAT?!?! Petting me! What the hell am I!?! A dog?!?! I liked it though. I lower my head on his lap.

"Matt." I look at him. "Please shift back." I do as he says. and he pulls me into his lap.

I feel tingles. 'He's the one. He's our mate.' I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will's POV

The tingles are back.

'He's our mate!' I smile at that. Yes. Our mate.

I pull Matt into my lap and hold him. He has such a cute giggle. It's such a beautiful view. Oh... Hold on. I'm looking at Matt's face.

"Wanna go swimming?" I ask him.

"Now?"

"Yup. Right now." I lift him and and start stripping.

Matt just stares at me with shock. He's starting to blush. So cute. I run into the water and see Matt slowly taking off his clothes. He hops in.

"AHHHH!!! It's fucking freezing!!"

"No it's not. The wind is blowing just get in." I yell.

He does. He swims to me and I hug him. He feel the shock go all over his body. Haha!

I whisper in his ear, "I'm hugging you naked." I look into his eyes. He's calmer then before.

"You are." He kisses my cheek.

HE KISSED MY CHEEK!!!!! I'm in heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's POV

I kissed his cheek and start to swim around him. Such a beautiful day. After an hour of swimming, we sit on the edge of the water waiting to dry off. I'm leaning on Will, watching the water as I make a warm breeze for us and a baby tornado. Moments like this I'm at peace with self.

"We should head back home."

"I know." I say with disappointment.

He raps his arm around me, lays me down on the soft grass. And kisses me... he's kissing me. I kiss him back and rap my arms around him. He breaks the kiss to breath.

"Matt, I have something to tell you." I look into his eyes.

I nod at him so he knows he call me.

"Matthew Drew," he says in a sweet voice, "You are my mate. And I accept you." He kisses me again.

"William Badman. You are my mate," I touch his face with mine. "And I accept you."

======================================================

So Ya. There Ya'll go. Chapter 2. I hope ya'll like it.

I also have some sad news. I won't be able to post a new chapter till this weekend. I'm going out of town to go to a funeral and there won't be wifi. ;-; stupid ipod. I wish I had an iPhone ;-;
Anyways. So, Ya. I will still write but I won't post for a while. Okie. Hope you guys like it! ^_^