Chapter 17 - End Of The Road?

Matt's POV

I wake up in a cage. I remember waking up in my room, about to walk out when I was knocked out again. 

"Cargo awakes." Says someone. 

"Who's there?" 

"Release him." The cage opens.

I walk out and the lights come on. I'm in a nice room, definitely night and on a boat. A yacht? 

"Good evening sir. The master requests you wash up before you meet him." The butler says, jesting to the bathroom. 

I walk to the shower and bathe. I walk out and a white polo and some light washed jeans are out on the bed. I put them on and walk out my room. No guards. I try to escape but no use, my powers are being blocked. I walk down the hall, there's a door. I push down on the handle and it opens. I run and get ready to jump, I hit some type of force field. I can't escape. I hear music coming down from the upper deck. I walk up and see a well dressed man drinking a tall glass of wine. 

"Hello Matthew. You don't remember me but I know you." He says smiling at me, creeply.

"Then why don't you introduce yourself to me then." I demand. 

"My name is Maxon and I am your true mate." He laughs.

"In your dreams creeper. I don't know who you think you are but you need to replace me at once. I am..."
"Yes, yes. I know who you are. Matthew Drew, the white wolf. You clearly still don't remember me. I am Maxon Roberts, the black wolf." 

Gasp "You can't be!" I step back.

"Oh, but I am." He gets up and walks to me. "Now you remember?"

"Y-y-y-yye-e-es. You're the man who was always around when I was a baby. You knew I was the white wolf before I knew. My grandma knew before you though. She knew when mom said something. Mom always say that Mawmaw said I would do great things." I say, grabbing the chair next to me to help my balance. 

"Very good, mate." I says touching my shoulder. 

"I am NOT YOUR MATE." I say with a form voice. 

"Yes. You. ARE." HE says slapping me. I land on the ground. "Now, look at what you made me do. I don't want to hurt my mate. I won't hit you, if you listen my rules." He says, smelling my hair. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"Because your wolf has been blinded for long it disgusts me."

"I love"
"Me. You. Love. Me." He pulls my hair. "If you say his name I'll do a lot more than just slap you." His hand slides down my body. 

I cry more. He let me go and I run to the wall. 

"Clean yourself up, it's almost dinner time. The bathroom is over there." He points to a door on the left side of the room. 

I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I clean myself up. I have no powers,  I can't shift, I can't do anything. I ma weak, again. I break down. there's a knock on the door.

"Dear, hurry up. Don't want to miss dinner." 

I hurry up and clean up, I'm hungry. I walk out, with as much pose I can muster. I sit and start eating, then Maxon does the same. Some woman joins us. She's been tanning, she's in her bikini. 

"Who is this mut?" She says.

"For your informant, I am a pure bred." I glare at her.

"Who does he think he is talking too?!" She slams her hands on the table. 

"Maddie, meet Matt. MY mate." She sits down.

"Sorry Master Matt." She's still pissed.

I continue eating my dinner. 

Throw the knife at him. 

Wolf?

THROW IT AT HIM!

I throw the knife at Maxon and, straight for his head. He stops it with his hand. I feel a sharp pain in my arm. I look down and there is the knife with the whole blade in my arm. I gasp. 

"Why would you try to kill me?" Maxon asks.

"You.... You stabbed me...." 

"I threw it back." 

I rip the knife out of me and scream. I claps on the ground. Everything goes dark.

=====================================================================================

Will's POV

I grab my arm. I scream and fall to the ground. I look at my arm but there's nothing there. 

"Are you ok sir?" One of the soldier's asks. 

"No, something is stabbing me." 

"It's Matt." Arua says. "It's the bond between the wolfs. This bond is only made when werewolfs had sex as their wolfs." Everyone now looks at me.

"Ya.... Hahahaha." My face is red. "So what? We wanted to try it." 

"It can help us track Matt." She touches my head.

Mate?

Mate!?!? Matt's wolf calls out.

Where are you?  I ask

I'm on a ship, I don't know where though. Help me. It's Maxon, he has me. He wants to mate with me. His wolf wants to hurt me. Make me his sex slave. Mate, I'm scared. 

Don't worry, I'll get you. Soon.

We are cut off. 

"Did you do that?" 

"No. He must have a witch on his side." 

I look to the ocean. "I'm coming Matt. I'm going to save you. This war isn't going to happen."

=====================================================================================

Matt's POV

"How dare you." His voice bombed. 

"I don't have control over him. He must have connected first." I'm grabbing my arm, blood rushing out of it now.

"You could have broke the connection!" He slaps me.

"Please Maxon. Stop. Please." I'm crying. 

He grabs by my hair and drags me to the cage. He throws me in there and locks it.

"I will let you out in the morning. Mate." He walks away, I cry myself asleep.

The End?

Or is it? 

=====================================================================================

What do you fuckers think? A good ending huh? ;)
Love you guys

P.S. There's a second book already out. Go read it!