Chapter 7 - Finding Him

Well, here we are. Chapter 7. Yay! Hehe. I hope you guys like the book. ^_^

======================================================

Matt's POV

I can sense Will is looking for me. I can hear his wolf begging for me to come home. I try to answer but I can't. I try to use my power to get his attention but no use.

'Will, please help me.' I whisper that into the wind hoping it will find its way to him.

Air is the only power that can't control. So, I'm free to air my self. I'm always cool, while the guards are sweating there balls off, and when they are trying to play a card game, I blow away the cards. It's funny, I can torment them all I want and they can't touch me.

"Hey mutt! Here's dinner!" Whore pushes a tray my way. Her name is Abby but I like whore better.

"Thanks whore!" I yell back. Steak. I might be a prisoner but I get good food.

I eat my steak, finish it, then this the tray at whore. The tray bounces off the wall and she catches it before it hits the floor. My daily fun, three times a day.

"We are movin out." The head dude said. I don't know who he is still.

It's been a good week. He stays far enough so I can't make out his face. I get up and the chains fall out of the holes in the wall.

"Some how they are getting wind of us." Whore comes in the cage and gets me.

I whisper into the wind, 'moving' and told it to find Will. I'm glad it's been working. I'm trying to give him hints, noises I hear around me. A bag is put over my head.

===========================

Will's POV

I hear the word 'moving'.

"They're moving." I tell the search team, we are using an extra room in our house.

Matt's mom is helping which surprised me. His dad has been out on a business trip. Of course, I have the packs best trackers, asked all packs in the states to look for Matt.

'Where are you Matt?' I miss seeing his face, the way his dirty gold hair blows in the wind, the way his blue eyes shine bright in the sun, the way he smiles... The way he smiles. I stop what I'm doing and day dream about that beautiful, wonderful smile. I grab my phone and watch a video that Matt recorded without me knowing.

"Hi Will. Just wanted to say you're the best person ever." Pans camera to the football field. "I hope you win!" The camera turns back to him. "I love you." He blows me a kiss. The video ends.

I start to tear up, I miss him.

"Hey." My mom walks to me.

"Hey." I whip away a tear.

"We'll find him." Matt's mom says. "Don't worry." Sarah pats my back.

"I know." I turn and walk to my room.

I have his favorite hoodie laying on his side of the bed. I know he's only slept with me a few nights but it felt like he's been here forever. I smell his hoodie and take in his sent. Ocean, forest, and flowers. Weird combo huh? For Matt they mix nicely.

I just wish I had more of a hint, but I know he's doing his best. I know now that my uncle did this. He's been missing too, and all his money was drown from his bank account, and his house has been whipped clean. Not even a trace of him.

"Sir, I believe we have something." I walk to him. "Three black vans leaving the inner city, around the same area we believe Matthew was being held."

"Follow them, but don't let them notice you." I order.

===========================

Matt's mom's (Sarah) POV

"Sarah." Will calls out.

I turn my head and look at him a slit smile. "We found him. He's on the move. Just like I said. I knew he was using the wind." I smile.

"When are we going to get him?" I ask with excitement.

"We will wait till there next stop. We don't want to act so hasty." He tells me.

I can see why Matthew loves Will. Tall, blond hair, blue eyes, a leader. I know that why Matthew likes him so much. Matthew is a follower, like me.

I go outside, I didn't realize it was night already. I look at the stars, the moon is almost full. Matthew and I would spend a night like this on out deck wondering what's out there. We would make up stories, even act them out. I miss him so much.

I start to cry. Thinking about my baby boy being tortured or worse, forced to produce an heir. Oh lord. I hope not. I cry even more. Hoping my son is safe.

"Hey." I turn around to see Katherine.

"Hello." I said back with a smile.

"I only known him for a few days but I miss him too."

"That's all you need to get to know him. Everyone loves him. Everyone says that once you met him, just once, you can't forget."

"That for sure. He's so friendly and kind. I see why he's so deeply missed by everyone."

"He is. He always talked highly about Will. He was truly in love with him."

"Will is going out and following the vans." She said. Placing a hand on my shoulder.

"He's going? And didn't tell me?" I say in shock. I told him to tell me when he's going.

"He didn't want you to get hurt. You are his back up plan. If he needs help he will send for us." She says. Trying to calm me down.

I walk to the woods and shift and take a run.

======================================================

Here you are. Chapter 7. I hope you guys like it. Sorry for the long updates, SOL's are coming up and my school is being a pain in the ass. Anyways, I will post as soon as I find spear time to write. I hope you guys are liking it. ^_^