Chapter 5 - The Funeral

Chapter 5! YAY! This might be sad though. So, please don't cry ;-;

===============================================

Matt's POV

It's been a few days since the news of Will's dad. Today is the funeral, and nobody wents to be here. The pack was on a sort of lock down. Every alpha and his family is buried in a mausoleum.

We arrived an hour early to make sure everything was in order. Will's mom Katherine walks up and starts to cry. We stand behind to give her space.

"Do you miss him?' I say and wrap my arms around him.

"Yes and no. I don't miss him controlling my life, but I miss him asking me about you." Will wraps his arms around me. Will keeps one arm around me as we slowly walk up to his father's coffin.

The church is two stories tall and can hold one thousand people but it's usually not full. Although the church will be full today. The ceiling is very tall and there's a big chandelier hanging from it. The church is made out of rigid stone, and the windows are made from stained glass and has all the colors of the rainbow on them. The church also has big stained glass windows of the packs first leader and his wife, Aedan and Merida. According to the pack's history, Aedan and Merida were the first wolfs to come to America. They came with the first permanent settlers of the new world. Once the ship landed the jumped and ran into the woods, they mostly stayed in their wolf forms most of their time here. After a while they turned human and made a settlement in the Great Shenandoah Valley. Soon, they started making a the first pack in the states.

Ok, end of history lesson. Will and I stand next to Katherine, Will starts crying, and then I start crying. I'm sorry but if I see someone cry, I cry.

"Hello." All 3 of us turn to see my parents.

"Hello father." I flip my hair and tilt my head up as i make my way to the bathrooms so I can clean myself up.

"Matthew, can I talk to you?"

"NO!" I boom. Turning my whole body as i say my harsh word.

Shock across his face. "I am your father! I have the..."

"YOU LOST YOUR RIGHT WHEN YOU DISOWNED ME! I AM NOW MY OWN PERSON!" I scream at him, moving my arms with my words. Oh, did i forget to mention I'm Italian? If you know any Italians, you know they also speak with there hands.

"I am still your father!"

"That doesn't matter!" Katherine screams in tears. "If you truly love your son then it wouldnt matter what he's like!" She yells with tears in her eyes.

I look at Will and I notice that his eyes are red. 'Oh dear.' I walk to Will and grabs his hand. He calms down.

"Will," I turn his head to me and look into his eyes. "I love you Will."

"I love you Matt." He gives me a soft kiss on the lips. Then he gives me a nice big hug.

"Will, Matt..." We bother look at Katherine. "It's time." All Three of us walk to the church's foyer to greet people. I stand next to Will, and he grabs my hand not afraid to show the world.

The first people to arrive is the elder of our pack, Madame Jayme, followed by the rest of the pack. I felt a quest once his uncle walks in the church. Apparently, there is a rivel between the brothers. Will's dad was older and alpha goes to the oldest, well, Will's uncle wanted to be alpha because he felt Will's dad was too soft and weak. Proven untrue when he defeated our rival pack. Now, since Will's father is dead, we all know that Will's uncle will challenge Will, but we all know Will will win.

"Hello, Uncle."

"Hello William, how are you? and who is this?" He asks staring into my eyes. I get closer to Will.

"My mate."

"How cute." He walks away.

"He scares me."

"He scares everyone." He kisses my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Come on guys." Katherine looks into our eyes with tears in them, and we walk past everyone and sit in the front.

I sit between Will and Katherine, Will leans his head on my shoulder and cries a little, Katherine just cries. I feel bad for her, I could never lose Will. Man, I love him. The pastor starts talking about our pack and our previous alphas. Then, he talks about Will's dad. After that he talks about how he led the pack to greatness.

"I love you." I whisper in his ear.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will's POV

After putting my dad to rest most of the pack went to our house to have a dinner, we had a BBQ. Dad loved using the grill. We served hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, and steak. I get Matt and I two hamburgers each. Matt's hamburgers are plain with only mayo, mine: mayo, mustard, and lettuce. I hate cheese on my burgers. I get both of us chips and Dr. Pepper. I walk back, looking like a waiter, and give Matt his things.

"Thank you." He smiles.

I sit next him, he's talking to Lisa and Jeremy. I look for my mother, I spot her at the bar, taking another shot. I frown.

"It's a bad way to cope but its something." Matt says looking at me.

"I guess, but I wish it was something else." I say.

He grabs my hand and holds it, God i love him. I wish I asked him out sooner. I've been in love with Matt for a years now. The first time I saw him was when we both were five. I accidently ran into him and he said ouch, so cute. After that I watched out for him ever since then.

The dinner lasted till 10 PM, and mom, Matt, and I clean up the mess. Mom goes to bed, drunk. then Matt and I go to bed. I rap my arms around him and fall asleep.

But, this dream. I'm with my father, in his study. Im like 4 and playing with my Hot Wheels.

"William, something bad is going to happen to Matt."

"What's going to happen?" He puts down a letter hes reading and looks straight into my eyes.

"Matt will be taken from you."

===================================================================

SUSPENSE! lol. I'm working on chapter 6 as youre reading this and its almost done so, ya. the wait wont be long this time. Im sorry that its taking me forever to update but i'm in a rocky part in my life but I'm loving writing this book. So, I will try to post as soon as I can. Love you guys ^-^