3: Rayleigh

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Get number 17 ready!"

The workers entered the cell and stopped in front of Camie, who was still in the (h/c-ette)'s grasp.

She curled up more into the latter's body, as if to hide, but that definitely didn't work as they forcefully tore her away and brought her to wherever they needed her to be.

Waiting for their figures to be out of sight, (Y/n) spoke up.

"So, what is your plan, Ray-san?

On with Chapter 3:

3RD PERSON POV

Celestial Dragon Princess Sharlia took a step ladder from the backstage while everyone else was distracted by the notorious Straw Hat crew. She placed the step ladder beside Camie's fish tank and went onto the highest step before pointing a gun at the mermaid.

"Unforgivable. Now that it has come to this, I will just kill the mermaid they came to save!" Princess Sharlia said to herself but loud enough to catch everyone else's attention. Camie immediately turned her back towards her as if to hide from the gun.

"Ah! The 500 million berry!" Disco exclaimed in worry, "Please... Please wait, Princess Sharlia! We haven't received the pay for the item yet! Please! Wait! Princess Sharlia! Princess Sharlia!"

Princess Sharlia then turned towards Disco and pointed the gun at him. "Be quiet, you inferior human!" she said before pulling the trigger and shooting him. She turned back to Camie and pointed the gun at her again, "Now, fish, I shall finish you off for good this time!"

"Damn it! Camie-chan!" Sanji exclaimed and was on the brink of panic as well as the other crew members.

Camie covered her face to brace for the incoming impact.

"Stop trying to resist!" Princess Sharlia scolded. The Straw Hats prepared themselves to attack her and to protect their friend. But before they could, the noble suddenly went limp and fell backwards off the ladder and onto the stage.

She...fainted..?

"Princess Sharlia!" a bodyguard exclaimed.

In the midst of the confusion, the stage wall was ripped open by large hands to unveil two figures. One was a tall old man with long white hair and white beard, and a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair carrying a long staff in her hand.

"Have a look at that, Giant-kun, (Y/n)-chan. Seems like the auction is over. Seeing how I've stolen some money, I guess I'll be returning to the gambling hall." Rayleigh admitted as he stopped to look around the building.

"What a foul man you are..." The giant said, "You came here just so you could steal money?"

"So that's why you used your haki just now." (Y/n) was sweating nervously as she was looking around the auction house that was filled with unconscious bodies.

"I wanted to steal from whoever bought me as well." he laughed at the giant's statement and disregarded (Y/n)'s nervous mutter. "Well, that's impossible now..." he took out his flask from his coat and unscrewed the cap. He was about to drink from it before realizing, "Oh, right, it was empty." he said before screwing the cap back on and placing it back into his pocket.

"First, I've gotta get some more sake. Although, come to think about it... I'm pretty old, so who would want a slave like me?" he laughed again.

"I can't believe I got saved by an old man like him." (Y/n) said, mostly to herself and the giant, but Rayleigh managed to hear it pretty well. "What?"