27: Saved..?

Izumi: me: takes break for a week

Also me: how do i write

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"You're Kyros, aren't you?!" King Riku exclaimed.

"Yes, sir! I'm sorry to keep you waiting for a decade! Now, I'm here to save you!" The man named Kyros then sliced Doflamingo's neck with a clean cut.

"I'm here to take back the real Dressrosa!"

On with Chapter 27:

3RD PERSON POV

"For a decade, we have suffered!"

The Doflamingo family and soldiers panicked at the sight of their young master's head falling off of his body.

"Young master!" Buffalo exclaimed, "You bastard!" he charged towards the one-legged soldier but stopped when the tip of a sword's blade barely touched his chin.

"From now on, I'm gonna rip the mask off of all your deceptions!"

Gunshots came from the outside and Luffy entered through the window the Viola under his arm. "Let's go rescue Tra-o and (Y/n)!" (Y/n) heard him shout through the chaos.

Kyros continued slashing the Donquixote soldiers and Buffalo tried to attack again to catch the man off guard, "How dare you kill the Young Master! Prepare to be blown away!" activating his devil fruit did not help as he got overpowered easily in a chokehold and getting thrown out of the building through the wall.

Baby5 then took this opportunity to attack as she tried shooting Kyros with her weapon devil fruit. She soon met the same fate as Buffalo as she was thrown to a wall.

"Tra-o! (Y/n)! I'm here to save you guys! I'm glad you're alive!" "You have no business here, Straw Hat! What about the factory?! Did you destroy it?!" Luffy ignored him though as he got closer to the Death Surgeon.

"Wait, Straw Hat! Violet!" Gladius appeared by the door of the room, "You can't lay a finger on the Young Master..." his words trailed off when he saw his boss' headless body kneeling on the ground.

Meanwhile, Kyros released King Riku from his binds and Luffy and Viola were figuring out how to release Law from his bindings.

"King Riku-sama! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

"Give me a minute! I'm gonna rescue you!"

Meanwhile, (Y/n), who had no choice but to wait, had already removed her own handcuffs since thankfully they were not seastone. <Imagine because the person who captured her (Pica) can't use seastone because he is a devil fruit user, and injuring y/n was enough..for now>

She slowly sat up with her now freed hands and broken metal handcuffs behind her, as she stared at the headless body of Doflamingo...It was odd how the head was cleanly cut off and yet there was no blood..? She looked closer and realized it looked empty, and not the kind of empty of a corpse.

"Fufufufu" a familiar laugh echoed around the room and it caught everyone's attention.

The laugh got louder at each passing second and a rock protrusion appeared in the middle of the room. It grew bigger and bigger and knocked everyone around it off their feet as it formed into Pica's face.

"Fufufufu, I never thought I'd be taken in like this." the voice actually came from the detached head laying on the ground and everyone reacted in shock. "The whole country is thrown into chaos after the toys have been freed. And for whatever reason, the Revolutionary Army is here secretly, too. And the Royal Palace is a mess."