24: Not so secret

Izumi: *scratches head*

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"Who are you?" Luffy asked and got met with a question back, "You're Straw Hat Luffy, aren't you?"

But he didn't think much of the question to be suspicious and confirmed his own identity, "Yes, I am!" which resulted in him getting scolded by Zoro and Kin'emon.

"I've been waiting for you. I'll help you enter the palace!" the mysterious person lifted their hood and everyone except (Y/n) was shocked. Instead, she was smirking.

"Nice to see you again, Viola."

On with Chapter 24:

3RD PERSON POV

Still at the King's plateau, the four of them plus Viola were hiding in an alley.

"It's great that you can help us getting into the palace, but.." Zoro said, "We just heard that we need to pass to enter the lift." Kin'emon added on to the sentence.

"I have the pass." Viola said, "but you shouldn't take the lift." she said.

"What? Why-gozaru?" Kin'emon asked.

"If they find out who we are, it will be all over for us." (Y/n) explained and the former Donquixote subordinate nodded.

"Like I said, let's kick the guard's asses and bust in!" the straw hat captain once again suggested before getting scolded by his right hand man, "That wouldn't do anything! They'll stop us at some point!" "Huh? Yeah, you're right."

(Y/n) sighed.

"And more importantly..." Viola added as she looked at everyone, "You guys look too strange."

"I agree." "No, we don't-gozaru!" the samurai disagreed with the witch.

"Oh, now I remember!" Zoro said, "You took our chef away earlier."

"Sanji?!" "Sanji-kun?" Luffy and (Y/n) questioned.

"He took off to save your ship." Viola informed him.

"We know what happened. You told him that the Sunny was in trouble?"

"You gave him the map to the toy house that he passed on to us?"

"Yes, I did." Viola confirmed the questions of the samurais.

"Why did you have it?" Kin'emon asked.

"I was Doflamingo's subordinate." "What?! You were?!" Luffy exclaimed and they were lucky that somehow no one heard it.

"She was just pretending that she was obeying him!" Wicka crawled out of Zoro's mascot and the latter brought her closer to Viola.

"Wicka!" the woman seemed excited seeing the tiny person, who was then surprised that she was recognized, "You remember me?!"

"Did you forget about my ability? She pointed to her eye, "I've been watching what you all were doing. Along with the one-legged soldier who raised Rebecca after my sister died, you people were preparing to fight! I've been watching it all! Thank you for believing in my father!"

...

"Eh?!" You were a princess?!" Luffy shouted, again, and got hit by Zoro... again. "You're too loud!"

"You mean you were a princess of Dressrosa-gozaru?" Kin'emon asked after Viola had explained a bit about her past. "I used to be." she went to the wall across from them and felt all over it. "I used to be."