19: Dressrosa

Izumi: DRESSROSA TIME

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

Doflamingo laughed his evil laugh, "I'll be counting on you! I know he will jump at it!" opening the chest, he took out whatever was held inside and the (h/c) haired witch widened her eyes. "That's-!" heads turned towards her since this was the first time she spoke ever since she entered the room.

"That's right. The source of his late brother's power. The mera mera no mi (flare-flare fruit). I'm sure he wouldn't want anybody else to have it!"

On with Chapter 19:

3RD PERSON POV

AT GREEN BIT...

Doflamingo was seen flying across the sky with a big bag on his shoulder. It was time for the trade at Green Bit and he had done his part of the deal of resigning from the Warlords.

It didn't take him long to reach the island as he landed on the ground gracefully. He saw Law there, holding up on his end of the bargain with Caesar being held hostage by him. "Joker!" Caesar cried when he saw his boss had finally come for him. What Doflamingo did not expect was the new Admiral - Fujitora, being there with his crew of marines.

"Hey, Law! Well done!" he laughed, "I didn't expect to see a Navy Admiral here! Since I'm no longer a Warlord, I'm scared as hell." "Liar!

As Doflamingo's smirk got bigger, Law shouted, "Answer me, Doflamingo! You used the authority of the World Government to fool the whole world... just to deceive 10 or so of us?!" he laughed, "Often, the more spectacular the magic, the simpler the trick. Law. "That's ridiculous." People usually have a stereotypical idea or an assumption like that and that's what creates the blind spot.

"Nobody can really do such a thing, even if he hatched some scheme." Law said, "You're a pirate! Even if you're a Warlord and a King, you don't have the power to spread a lie all over the world!" it was silent, "The only people in this world who have the power to do such a ridiculous thing are the Celestial Dragons!"

Right after saying that, Law had realized, "Don't tell me... you're..." he started sweating and Doflamingo laughed at him, "It's a bit more complicated. I have only one purpose, Law." his veins popped, "I just wanted to kill you!"

"Joker! Kick this guy's ass already..." Caesar whined before getting pulled back by his captor. "I'm not gonna hand him over to you! You didn't do anything that I asked you to! Doflamingo! This deal is off!"

While Caesar was trying to convince (begging) Law that they had already gotten this far with the deal, Doflamingo, once again, laughed. "Is that how you talk to your boss after 10 years of silence? Leave him, Law. Or do you not want this back?"as he said that, he brought the bag off of his shoulder, untied it, and dropped it carelessly on the ground.