4: Run

Izumi: i read a oneshot on ao3 and it was about law sacrificing himself and holy shit i am crying

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

On the way there, she could hear Luffy shouting at and with Kid about handling the marines with Law's occasional remarks.

"...Sigh..." she sighed at the captains' actions. She was about to follow behind him for possible backup when she was called by her name, "(L/n) (Y/n), right?" She turned around to see a tall slender woman with shoulder-length black hair and familiar wide blue eyes.

"Yeah, what of it?" (Y/n) asked.

"Do you remember me?" the woman was smirking.

"Of course I do." (Y/n) smirked as well, "How can I forget about you, Nico Robin?"

On with Chapter 4:

3RD PERSON POV

"Ray-san, do you know about the Will of D?" (Y/n) decided to ask Raleigh, who had insisted her to call him Ray-san instead, since they were waiting for time to pass.

"Yeah, I know about it." Rayleigh replied casually.

"Do you... also know about what happened in the void century 900 years ago?" Rayleigh kept silent for a few seconds before answering. "Yeah." he paused, "We learned the entire history of the world. But, (Y/n)-chan, you mustn't rush." he insisted on calling the (h/c-ette) by a cute nickname. "You should move at your own pace with your crew. We and Ohara might have hurried too much." (Y/n)'s breath hitched at the mention of her home island, "Even if I told you everything about history right here, you still wouldn't be able to do anything about it now. Once you've taken the time to see the world, it's possible you'll be led to a different answer than we were. But, if you still insist on hearing it, I can tell you everything about this world right now, or whenever we get out of this cell."

She spent the next moment thinking if she should hear the actual history of the world right then, or spend the next however many years with her crew finding out.

"I'll take your word for it, Ray-san. I'll just see it for myself then."

Rayleigh smiled at her decision.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your home, Ohara."

Back at the current situation, the Straw Hats were surprised that Robin and the newcomer knew each other.

"Robin-chan, you know her?" Sanji decided to be the one to ask her about the (h/c)-haired woman.

"Yeah, she's a friend who used to live near my village in Ohara. We spent a lot of time together." Robin answered and (Y/n) came closer. "You could call us childhood friends." (Y/n) added before hugging the older woman, "I miss you, Robin."

"Ohara?!" the Straw Hats exclaimed and the two women pulled away from the hug. "Yeah. Surprising, right?" the Witch joked as she gave them a smile. "Thanks for taking care of Robin. I didn't know what happened after I went to the North Blue." for some reason, Sanji flinched at the mention of the ocean, but no one seemed to notice.

"(Y/n)!" Shachi called for her from the top of the stairs, "Let's go!"

(Y/n) turned back to the Straw Hats, "Well, I'll see you next time. Hopefully we won't be fighting each other." with that, she turned away from them and joined her crew. Although it was almost the entire crew versus one woman, her last statement sent shivers down their spines.