CH.2- Pressence of the doll

PREVIOUS CHAPTER-

"Good guy huh? More like a good boy." You chuckled as you type at the chrome search bar "Good Guy doll"
You scrolled down a bit and went to "shopping" as soon as you went to that page you raise a brow as you saw the pricelist of the 'Good guy'

"Fifteen hundred bucks? Holy shit." You said shockingly as you shift your head towards the doll that was sitting near the edge. "Well, I guess it will be alright for me to keep you here, you're pretty expensive." You chuckled as you grabbed the doll and walk outside to your room, you put the doll on the couch.

"But it doesn't mean you will be staying in my room, its really creepy for me you know." You said grabbing your phone at the kitchen counter as you head to your room. You threw yourself in your bed leaving a big sigh, you slowly close your eyes and completely black out.

--

-CHAPTER TWO-

6:30 AM
A sound of an alarm clock won't shut up which interrupts you from your sleep, you groan as you slowly opened your eyes and reach for the damn clock, you clicked the button of it and went back to your sleep.

The moment you closed your eyes, you felt something hard and that's the moment you realized that someone hit your head, you reacted quickly, forcing your self to get up and fully opened your eyes.

You looked around to see if someone's here in your room, unfortunately there isn't.

"Am I crazy?" You thought as you rub the back of your head, still feeling the pain, there's no way that someone didn't hit you on the head unless you're a complete lunatic.

You went outside your room letting out a yawn, as you were going to the kitchen, you saw the doll chucky still on the same position where you put him yesterday.

You turned on the kettle and took a cup, you pour the coffee powder and sugar inside the cup and wait for the hot water to be done, while waiting you grab a couple of bread and (your fav jam spread).

You combine them together and put them on a plate.
The hot kettle is finally finish and grab it and pour it inside the cup, you stirred it carefully so it wouldn't spoil. You start eating the breakfast that you've made.

After 20 mins of eating, you put the dishes aside the sink and went to the bathroom to get ready for your school.

After doing your morning routine, you grab your bag and all your essentials that were needed for your school, you were about to grab your car keys but it was missing.

"Shit, fuck where is it." You said in a panic tone. The first thing that came into your mind that chucky had your keys, you went closer to the doll and your heart start beating faster than usual.

"Did I.. gave it to you?" You asked knowing that chucky won't respond. No response. You took your car key from chucky and start questioning yourself if you accidentally took drugs that made you crazy all of the sudden.

7:45 AM

You went outside your apartment room and took the elevator, you waited inside as the door finally opened, you went to the parking lot and went inside your car, you put all your stuffs in the front seat besides you and start to power up the car.

You drive outside the parking lot and drive pass your apartment, you pull over and looked at your apartment's window.

Your eyes were filled with extreme fear, making you shiver with terror, your heart start beating faster once again as you saw the doll chucky at the window.