CH.4- A day with a doll. shit

-PREVIOUS-

"Are you fucking with me right now? It's a fucking figure of speech asshole, come on give me back my knife." He said in a pissed tone.

You pulled out the knife that was hanging on the wall and giving it to him.

"Go back to sleep, you must be fuckin tired kid." Chucky said heading back to your room and slamming the door.
You gave him a middle finger knowing the door finally shut closed. You went on the couch and finally took some rest that you needed.

---

CHAPTER FOUR

Time passed once again. You opened your eyes slowly seeing the morning light flashing through your window, you turned your head looking at the clock, It's 8AM, noticed that you've slept for 12 hours.

You moved your left arm and felt an extreme pain. You felt numb and pain at the same time, you didn't bother to look at your wound at that moment, you let out a small yawn as you stretch your arms, you flinch remembering that you left side of your arm is still aching and it hurts like a son of a bitch.

You walk inside your room seeing Chucky on your laptop. "Hey asshole, ever heard of knocking?"

"Ever heard of locking?" You said.

"Geez it's like 8 in the morning and you're already starting a fucking argument." He said, his eyes are still lock on your laptop.

"Anyways how the hell did you get into my laptop?" You said as you walk closer to him.

"I fucking opened it, simple as that." "No, how did you manage to get in? how did you know my password?" You asked again.

"It has the same password of your phone." He said lifting his hands and showing your phone that you haven't check, you were about to get it but he shift away his hands.

"I'll keep this with me." He said as he put your phone inside of his pockets. You sigh in defeat walking towards your shelves besides your wardrobe, you opened the cabinet and reaching for your extra phone. Chucky tilted his head seeing you with another phone.

"Now what the fuck is that? You have another phone?" He asked. "Yeah I do, I kept this just in case I lost my main phone which is you're using it right now." You said slipping your phone inside your pockets.

"Anyways your password is Y/N19, what does 19 stands for?" He ask putting down your laptop from his lap.

"My age." You answered as you sit on the edge of your bed.

Chucky raise a brow "Are you tryna mess with me?"

"Does it look I am?" You response.

"There's no way you're fucking 19, you look like a 16 years old kid." He said making a hand gesture.

"Keep judging I don't care." You said looking him in a complete sarcastic way. A couple of seconds past as you heard some growl, probably not yours, it looks like Chucky's starving.

"Was that you?" You ask. "Of course its me you sickass, I'm fuckin hungry." He said in a harsh tone. "Looks like the plumbing works." You said in undertone.

"Are we just gonna stay here or you're gonna get me something to eat?!" Chucky exclaimed.

"Just go to the fucking kitchen and look for some food chill, you have temper of child, I'm not surprised by just looking at you." You said looking at him head to toes.

"For fuck's sake you're much more annoying as I thought you'd be.

"Pardon?"

"Just shut up." Chucky said getting off the bed as he leaves the room heading towards to your kitchen. You followed him noticing that he's walking like a toddler, can't believe for someone his size is threatening to kill you, ironic.