CH. 12- He always comes back

PREVIOUS

you put down the paper as you grabbed the box opening the top. there's a bracelet with your (f/c) amulet.

it looks like a vintage style and it's a little heavy. you smiled as you put it back inside the box.

you let out a sigh.

"he left sooner as he arrived, finally my life is.. normal again."

--

CHAPTER TWELVE

it's been a couple of weeks passed before chucky disappeared out of the blue. things become pretty normal once again, except the nightmares still haunts you down about the killing scenarios.

school started last week and it came out pretty normal as it should been.

you're casually at a night market right now buying yourself some groceries though your cabinets and refrigerator is empty. you're out of focus while wheeling down the cart until you accidentally bump into someone.

"hey watch it." a familiar voice spoke.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to-" you cut your sentence as you look at the person that you bump into.

"go on and finish your sentence." the guy spoke again.

"i'm sorry but you look familiar, have i seen you somewhere?" you asked changing the topic.

"no i don't think so." he said.

"wait are you the guy who bought me a coffee from the café last couple of weeks?" you asked.

"i think so, i do remember it but not really recognizing your face." he said scratching the back of his neck."

you pulled out your wallet giving him 5 dollars. "here, thanks for the coffee anyways." you said giving him the dollars, he didn't say anything but he took it.

"do you live around here?" he asked as he put the money inside of his pockets.

"yeah, you?" "yeah same, guess i'll see you around." he said as he walks pass at you.

--

"fuck." you whispered harshly accidentally dropping an egg on the counter.

you grabbed a tissue and a plastic as you cleaned up the mess you made.

"another day another-" your sentence were cut off by hearing a heavy thud coming across the room, you realized that it was your neighbor.

how it's so loud? you know you don't really have a neighbor at this floor but you decided to ignore it.

as soon as you finished all your things including your homework, you went to go for a shower and head to bed.

--

6:40am.

an even heavy thud came across the room which made you wake up, you grunted because it interrupted you from your sleep.

"fucking neighbor." you muttered as you stood up, you didn't think twice about getting ready or fixing yourself before going to the neighbor's door.

you look pretty shit specially your messy ass hair. before you knock you thought about eavesdropping. you heard two different voices, both of them sounds familiar. you knock at the door, on respond.

you knock at the door once again and finally it opened up but slightly. you went to peak inside and there's a person behind the door, he looks familiar.