CH.15- Burns like hell

PREVIOUS

"Where's the kid?" Kyle asked looking at Andy.

"Holy shit." Andy whispered in panic looking at the floor where he left unconscious Y/n. but his body is missing.

"He's gone."

--

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

SECOND PERSON'S POV

"Fuck FUCK!" You yelled in extreme fear looking at yourself.

Your stomach burns, wet blood flowing through your shirt, you have absolutely have no idea how you're still alive but you can feel the burn and sensation on your stomach, it's burning like hell.

You're know covered with your own blood. You groan trying to stand up. You groaned roughly feeling the pain even worse.

You knew you wouldn't survive that two shots, specially on your stomach, so many question filled in your mind. You crawl upstairs looking for your car.

You reach for your car keys. You tried to stand up this time and you did. You noticed that you don't feel the pain anymore, it only hurts slightly but not the way that it was burning like hell before.

"What the fuck's happening to me." You thought as you rushed outside and looked for your car at the forest looking village.

You immediately went inside your car making a bloody mess. You grabbed your coat and cover up your self.

Your anxiety rise as you drive back to the motel, you went inside, but apparently a lady on the counter stopped you.

"Sir you need to book for a room before you go inside."

"I already did, I just went outside for a.. walk." You stated as you backed off.

"Sir may I know the name?"

"Y/n L/n." The lady went to the monitor and searched up for your name.

"I'm sorry sir but it says here that you already sign out the room an hour ago." She said. You began to be confuse.

"Who signed me out?" You asked raising your voice a bit breathing heavily.

"It says here that 'Charles' had sign you out." She said.

You groaned as you pinched the bridge of your nose. "That fucking doll." You whispered to your self as you harshly walk outside the motel heading back to your car.

You were driving as you panic, recalling about what happened at Andy's place, you make out with him and he fucking shot you twice, weird thing is that you're still alive? Can't feel the pain anymore as you were feeling numb.

--

A couple of hours passed you were so exhausted and tired, your muscles are aching and your heart beat were faster than normal.

You rushed to our apartment noticing that your door is unlock, you went inside slowly and saw Chucky standing on the couch.

He turned around to face you. He was about to speak up instead, you interrupted him.

"What the FUCK is this?!" You exclaimed as you slammed the door behind you and taking off your cloak. Chucky's eyes winded as he saw you covered with blood.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked pointing at your stomach.

"Andy killed me and shot me to death." You said silently but in a rough way.

You didn't expect Chucky to react violently instead he let out a lunatic laugh.

You were offended that the fact that you said that you just got killed. You walk closer to him and grabbed his collar shirt pulling him closer to you.

"You think this is funny? I just got KILLED you fucking asshole." You whispered at him harshly.

"Looks like both of us know what it feels like to get shot by Andy." Chucky let out a chuckle. You paused.

"Check your pockets." Chucky said as he pointed at your pant pockets. You let go of him and slip your hand inside your pockets reaching for the bracelet he gave you last couple of weeks?

"What Is this suppose to mean?" You asked holding up the bracelet with an amulet in the middle of it.

"It's not just a bracelet, it's the heart of Damballa. I knew you'll be needing it so I gave it to you." Chucky stated.

"I don't get it." You said as you put back the bracelet into your pockets.

"It's an amulet like this." Chucky pulled out a scarlet necklace amulet.

"That amulet you have is the same amulet I gave to tiffany when we're still together. It allows you to stay immortal, no matter how many time's you die, you'll always come back. And this is the reason why I always come back kid." Chucky said as he turned around at you.

You let out a deep breath. "But why did you give it to me?" You asked standing still behind the couch.

Chucky let out a slight laugh.

Unexpectedly Chucky turned around facing you throwing a knife aiming at your chest.

As soon as the knife went through your chest, You froze as you fell down laying on the couch in fear.

"What.. the fuck." You whispered struggling to talk. Chucky walk towards you sitting on top of you.

"Look at you. I like seeing you covered in blood.." Chucky said calmly leaning down as he touch the knife that was attached to your chest.

"It's turning me the fuck on.." Chucky pushed the knife even deeper, blood dripping down your mouth as you look at him completely pissed off.

"Do you know why I gave you the amulet?.. It's because I fucking care for you.. I like you and it terrifies me kid.." Chucky leans even closer, the closer he leans, the deeper the knife went through your chest.

Your body is heating up due the pain, everything is burning like hell once again. Your eyes are watering, your mouth is wet and blood flowing through it.

"Alright kid, sleep tight." Chucky whispered through your ear as he grabbed your collar shirt pressing his lips against you roughly.

And after that, you completely black out.

--

Srry its short✌️ bai have a great day