CH.5- He made you do it

-PREVIOUS-

"Hey kid, you better eat that shit up, besides we're going to do something tomorrow sunday, also is Arthur still gonna hang out at the forest?" He ask.

"Probably, he always comes there every weekends." You said putting down the food.

"Alright I'll head inside of your room, you'll still be sleeping on the couch." Chucky said as he walk towards your room and aggressively slam the door. You let out a deep breath not knowing what's he's planning about but the thing that you know about is that he will mostly ending up killing you.

----

-CHAPTER FIVE-

Glimpse of light shines through your window, cool breeze blew through your curtains, you shiver because of the cold.

you can feel your back aching through the lack of space, your back hurts, you're grown tired sleeping on the couch for two days.

you slowly opened your eyes trying to recall everything, slowly turn your head facing the clock showing that it's 8AM You let out a deep breath trying to look for the strength to get up.

a couple of minutes passed you finally stood up while stretching both of your arms with a yawn, you felt a sting on your left arm remembering your wound.

Your hair is all messy and shit, you turned yourself facing at the kitchen area, you saw Chucky on the top of the counter, both of your eyes met.

"You're up, you're always late." Chucky spoke starting a topic. You ignored him as you walk towards the kitchen and you noticed that there's food besides Chucky.

"You want some?" Chucky asked, you're about to get it but he just shift it away from you. "The fuck?" You said looking at him raising a brow.

"Get your own food kid." Chucky Declared as he took a bit of his breakfast. You groaned annoyingly as you heat up the kettle and grab a coffee mug.

You leaned against the counter waiting for your water to boil. You're currently staring at the midget as he was still busy eating.

Minutes later he caught you staring, you raise a hand and gave him a middle finger and chuckled.

"What will you do if I cut the fuck out of your fingers?" Chucky said with food still in his mouth.

"I'd probably shove it up your ass." You said staring at him. He let out a small laugh as he drink some water.

"You got plans?" You asked still looking at him. "Yeah actually, we're going to meet that shit Arthur." Chucky said as he set aside the empty dish.

"Why would you wanna meet up with him? Are you guys friends or something?" You asked folding both of your arms.

"Are you fucking nuts? I'm gonna give you a hint. 'This will be his last day'." Chucky said facing you.

"You're gonna kill him aren't you?." You said giving him a serious look.

"I'm not, you will." He gave you an evil smile, you breathe heavily as he said that.

"Kid, stop being a fuckin pussy and kill that shit, there's nothing to be worry about, the world will always be the same even if he's dead, no one will care because he doesn't deserve to live. He's like a walking hellhole." Chucky stated trying to convince you to commit a crime.

"What if someone suspected his disappearance? Wouldn't that be risky?" You asked.

"Just make a plan out of it, get his phone and contact his relatives or guardian, pretend to be him and tell them that he's going to run away." Chucky Stated as he stood up.