CH.7- Guilt and Regret

-PREVIOUS-

You threw him your apartment keys landing on his lap. "Go to my apartment, Ill bury this bodies all by my self." You said quietly, upset.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea yeah, just need a little space for me to think." You whispered as you opened the door besides him,

"Make sure to come back by 9PM." Chucky said, you nodded in response.

He got out of the car and you quickly drove away without thinking twice to get him come with you. This shit is stressful.

----

TW: KISS WITH FLIRTING LOL

CHAPTER SEVEN

City lights flashes through your window as usual, you're back hurts asf, you're in a middle of a traffic right now, you grabbed a pack of cigarettes and light it up, you cant stop thinking about the consequences that might happen to you.

Is Chucky using you? Why can't he kill you every time when he got a chance to do it? You've grown tired because of overthinking, you're just stressing yourself out if you cant stop thinking about it.

You adjust your volume into maximum while listening to-

Pi'rre Bourne- Drunk and Nasty

You continue to drive heading back to the Pinelands to bury the bodies, you're also planning to get your car clean tomorrow morning to remove the nasty smell.

An hour passed till you arrived to the forest, you parked your car at the same area where you parked it earlier, You got out of the car and grabbed the shovel, you walk at the back of your car and opened the trunk.

you wore a mask before opening it, your eyes winded as you saw several bodies that were already chopped down, you held your mouth immediately running towards near a tree, you threw up knowing that you're going to be sick.

You can feel the dizziness on your tummy. You walk at the car trunk again realizing that Chucky lied about killing three people. But this is like seven people.

The plastic were thick and transparent, you can see the blood flowing inside of it, you wear your gloves and dragged the bodies, you searched for the tree where you buried the bodies, a couple of minutes passed as you reached the tree where you've been looking for.

you dropped the bodies on the ground and started digging. Cricket noises and wind were the only thing you can hear at that moment, until you heard a footsteps coming behind you, you knew it was a human foot steps.

you dropped the shovel and pulled out your pocket knife, swiftly turning around as you point the knife behind you.

Your eyes become intense as soon as you realized that a woman was standing behind you, she was quite tall, short wavy bronze hair. She was wearing a coat and red heels.

Your knife was only a few inches away from slicing her throat.

You noticed that she didn't flinch nor didn't even look threatened. "Who are you." You asked still pointing the knife at her.

She chuckled, she took a peak behind you where Chucky's dead victims is.

"Woah kid, you did that?" She asked sounding a bit interest. You didn't response.

"I'm gonna kill you if you tell anybody about this." You threatend. She let out a laugh sounding a bit familiar.

"You got guts kid, you're like me don't worry about it." She snickered putting down your hand away from her neck.