CH.25- Talk calmly

PREVIOUS

Chucky tilted his head in confuse. “Since Nica doesn’t want you around, I think you should head back for good.” Y/n stated as he put down the keys in front of him.

“You’re seriously care for her?”

“Yes.” Y/n answered in a split second. Chucky groaned annoyingly as he grabbed the keys and put it inside his pockets.

“I’ll see you later I guess.” Chucky grunted as he jump down Y/n’s desk.

--

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Almost 4 an a half hours passed since you told Chucky to get back to your apartment since he's been bothering Nica for the whole day. She's your priority for today and making Chucky leave is the only reason to make her more comfortable.

While you're working, you noticed that Nica's been sleeping, laying her head on your desk for the whole 4 hours straight. It looks like she's exhausted. You already offer her something to drink earlier but she decline it.

You pressed your back behind your chair as you shift your head to look at Nica. You turn your head on your watch to see that your shift will be end soon.

"Hey Nica." You whispered calmly as you touch her shoulder making a sign for 'wake up.' Nica groaned in a different tone as she slowly open her eyes.

As soon as both of you made an eye contact, you can already tell that it's not Nica who's you're talking to.

"You're not Nica, aren't you?" You asked. Nica/Chucky let out a small smile as they look at you.

"You're smart kid." Nica/Chucky stood up as they pat your head. They stretch both of their arm, leaving a yawn.

You grab their shirt, forcing them to seat back on their wheel chair.

"What-"

"You cant let them know that you can walk Chucky. Just pretend you're Nica until we get off this building." You stated as you let go of their shirt.

Nica/Chucky scoff in disbelief. "That's fucking stupid." They lean back, putting their elbow on the handle as they lay down their face on their palm. You turn back your head at your laptop and continue to log off your shift.

Several minutes later, you've lock your office and strolled Nica/Chucky with their wheel chair. They're just leaning back the chair, arms crossed and huffed in irritation about the embarrassment, being in a wheel chair.

Both of you took the elevator till you reach the ground floor where the parking lot is placed at. There's no vehicles around the lot except from yours. Both of you went closer to your car and head inside, unfortunately there's a strong nasty smell coming from your car's trunk.

"The fuck was that?" Nica/Chucky asked as they stood up from the chair. You went at the back and opened the trunk, you immediately backed off as soon as you see a chopped up body parts wrapped in a transparent plastic. It was a bloody mess.

"Oh fuck." You muttered as you shut down the door close and went inside of your car. Nica/Chucky covered their nose as they went inside.

"Here." You threw a mask at them landing on their lap. Both of you wore the mask.

"Things never gets old." Nica/Chucky chuckled as they turn their head to look at you. "I fuckin' know." You groaned as you start the engine, about to drive away. "Hey kid, thanks for letting me stay in your apartment." They thanked as they patted your shoulder. "You're nicer unlike the other Chucky." You snickered as you pressed the gas.