CH. 17- Feeling of Pleasure

PREVIOUS

"I'm sorry I gotta go to the interview." You said as you fixed your clothes and your hair because you look all messy and shit.

Chucky layed down on your bed. "Ohh god that was intense and shit.." He said staring at the ceiling.

"I know, I'll be back later." You said as you walk outside your room rushing to your car leaving the horny fucking midget inside your apartment lol.

---

(WARNING UH SEX 😀👍)

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"So your name is Y/n L/n, 19 years old. Male. Country hometown (insert here,) and has 6 years of experience about coding using HTML and JavaScript?" Felix asked as he holds the paper while taking a look at you seating at his office.

You nodded at him as you continue to tap your foot.

"And you're diagnose with anxiety and bipolar?" He asked raising a brow.

"Yeah." You said politely.

"Alright, are you sure your diagnosis won't affect your job? It would be quite challenging."

"No not really, I've been dealing with it for years, I'm getting the hang of it." You said as you put both of your hands on your lap.

Felix grabbed a couple of papers about your requirements on applying a job. "Your info's are really good, you'd be a great fit." He said as he put down the papers on the desk.

"When will you graduate?"

"In two days sir." You answered.

"Alright so, I'll be passing your requirements to the head manager and also the interview is done, you may leave." Felix stated as he stood up walking towards the water re filler.

"Thanks." You thanked as you grabbed your stuffs and left the office heading to your car.

--

Sun is setting down already, you untie your tie and taken off your jacket. You're in a middle of traffic right now. You groaned annoyingly leaning against your seat. You felt a vibration coming through your pockets.

Someone's calling you. You took out your phone as you recognize the number.

"Is this my own number?" You thought as you pressed the answer button. "Kid where are you-"

As soon as you immediately hung up. "Ahah.." Words escape from your mouth making you chuckle in stupidness.

You connected your Bluetooth speaker to your phone.

PLAYING: Lloyd- All I need (Slowed), Ayzha Nyree- No Guidance (Remix) (Slowed).

You put your phone down feeling the tone of the music, you're starting to feel a little bit.. Horny as the fact that you recalled what happened earlier.

You looked down at yourself thinking some kinky scenarios. You smirked at yourself thinking how the fuck is that doll making you feel like this.

He's literally a fuckin' asshole. Just.. fuck.

--

You finally arrived to your apartment unlocking the doors, you went inside as the lights are off.

You turned on the lights and put down all your stuffs aside the table counter.

You let out a sigh being all tired and shit, you went inside your room seeing the doll again. Chucky. Siting on your fuckin' bed.