CH. 10- Come back fucker

-PREVIOUS-

"Say it again. Louder." Chucky smirked.

"Please." You said in your casual tone. Chucky leans closer to you.

"Good boy." Chucky whispered to your ear giving your head a pat.

Your cheeks were starting to heat up as you were blushing about what he called you. You didn't say anything about it after that.

---

CHAPTER TEN

"Alright drive straightly unless you're not." Chucky said jokely.

You put your one hand on your forehead. "Do me a favor. Shut the fuck up."

"Shove it up your ass and focus on the fucking road asshole."

"If you're going to act like a turd, go lay on the yard." You said pissed off.

"Why do you want to go to Lenora's bar, are you tryna pick up ladies?" Chucky smirked.

"It's none of your business fuck ass." You said as you put your hand back on the handle.

Chucky lift his one leg and kicked your arm, you accidentally pressed the break.

You pulled over at the side of the road, you almost hit your head on the window, luckily you had your seatbelts on unlike Chucky, he fell of the floor hitting his head.

"What the fuck kid! you could have killed me!" Chucky snapped as he was trying to get back to his sit.

"Me?! Are you fucking with me right now? You fucking kicked my arm and I wasn't expecting that, look what you've done." You said pointing out the road.

Chucky sigh harshly as you continue to drive and eyes focused on the road. A couple of minutes of silence had filled the car.

"I'm sorry kid, I shouldn't have done that." Chucky spoke calmly. You have no Idea if you're going to react violently about what happened but fuck it.

"I'm sorry for being such a complete asshole." You said quietly trying not to be too harsh.

"You know, you're different like everybody else. It's a good thing." Chucky said.

"Thank you.?" You thanked him not as what he's expecting.

--

An hour passed as you finally arrived at the bar, the sun is setting down. You parked at the parking lot.

"Ok we're here, how are we going to get inside?" You asked. Chucky turn his head at the entrance seeing that it's sort of crowded.

"Just run inside quickly besides the guard wont probably noticed you as you get inside." He said.

You grabbed Chucky as you get out of the car, you walk at the entrance and suddenly sprint inside the entrance luckily you got inside.

You smell cigarettes and alcohol but not that strong, things seems too crowded, you look for a spot for you to hang out, you went to the very corner and sat on a high chair placing Chucky at the table counter.

You sigh as you lay your back against the sit. Chucky hit your arm slightly trying to get your attention.

"You see that lady over there? I'd hook up with her if I were you." Chucky whispered to you smirking.

"Shut up asshole." You whispered back.

"What was that?" The blonde lady spoke as she walks closer to you.