CH. 11- A day with Nica

PREVIOUS

"he looks peaceful when he's asleep. i haven't seen him become happy, what a fucker." chucky thought as he leans closer to y/n.

he lean down at y/n, chucky's face was a couple of inch away from touching y/n's cheeks.

"good night doll, i'll be back." chucky whispered to y/n's ear as he pressed his lips against y/n's cheeks.

chucky left the room leaving unconscious y/n behind.

--

(Chucky will not show up in this Chapter, only you and Nica.)

CHAPTER ELEVEN

SECOND PERSON'S POV

Your mind immediately became active as soon as you felt the heat coming through your stomach because of the alcohol. You sat down on your bed slowly still feeling so tired.

Your head hurts as if it's gonna explode. You shift your head to your clock seeing that it's 9Am.

"Argh fuck I overslept." You thought as you got up. You can still taste the alcohol so you went to the kitchen to drink some water.

You noticed that Chucky wasn't there, neither in your room. You search in your whole apartment looking for that midget doll but there's no clue where he is.

Did he leave because he already made you to kill someone? Did he use you? Where's that fucker.

The first thing that comes to your mind is that bar.

"Maybe he's at the bar still hanging out with himself." You thought.

"Why am I even concerned?"
"Fuck it anyways I have no school."

You changed your clothes in a plain T-shirt and put your hoodie. You got outside of your apartment heading towards your car.

--

You already ate breakfast before heading at Lenora's bar. Things seems a little bit.. Strange.

"He didn't just leave without a reason." You thought while driving. You pressed the gas to speed up your car. Several minutes later, you finally arrived at the bar.

You got outside your car after parking it at the parking lot, you peak through the windows but it's empty, looks like the bar is only open at night.

You went at the back of the bar remembering Nica/Chucky's Vip room, maybe there's a window to go through inside.

You peak once again at the window, surprisingly you recognize someone laying on the couch unconscious, It's Nica/Chucky.

You rolled up the window and got inside, they're still asleep. You slowly lift up your one arm to touch their shoulder.

No response.

You touch it once again. Nica/Chucky finally responded. Their eyes are slowly opening up.

"Hey Chucky are you okay?" You asked bending over as you lean at them while they're still laying on the couch.

Nica flinch as she saw you. "Woah dude are you okay?" You asked.

"Who are you..?" Nica asked in a weird and different tone.

"What's with that voice Chucky?"

"Ohmygod.. How do you know him?" Nica asked looking at you with intense eyes.

You raise a brow. "What are you talking abou-" You cut your own sentence realizing her oddness, you finally realized that you're not talking to Chucky.