CH. 14- Killed or be killed

PREVIOUS

chucky raise a brow looking at you.
"i was just trying to change the fuckin' topic so i can forget what happened earlier."

"why were you bothered about it so much?" you asked as you sat on the bed about the lay down.

"nothing. anyways go back to sleep." chucky said as he threw the blanket all over your face."

"fine."

---

I gotta calm my ass down uploading so many times.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The feeling of comfiness runs through you. You slowly opened your eyes as you can feel something on your left leg.

You finally had your vision and noticed that Chucky's sitting on your leg. You flinch accidentally hitting your head on the bed.

"Fuck, what are you doing?" You groaned as you rub your head.

"I like watched you sleep and oh, snore cutely." Chucky smirked at you.

"What do you want?" You asked as you look at him making an eye contact.

"I'm bored, I wanna have some fun." Chucky said as he lean a hit closer at you still sitting on your leg.

"What 'fun'?" You asked.

"Fun 'fun'." Chucky whispered.

You smirk as you lift your left leg making Chucky fall over on your chest, you can see him in slight embarrassed.

"You mean this?" You asked as your right hand went through Chucky's back pulling him closer to you, forcing him to lean closer to you, both of your face were inches away.

Chucky's face were red blushing hard. "What's wrong? don't like this?" You whispered as you lean closer to him.

"NO No no no that's not what I mean about the 'fun' 'fun'." Chucky exclaimed in embarrassed backing away.

You chuckled as you watch him all flustered. "The tables have turned. Now I like messing with you." You smirk as you watch him get off the bed.

Chucky went to grab the remote and turn on the Tv. You sat on the bed grabbing your laptop.

"Breaking news, There was a wild fire in the new jersey forest, involving the camp house in the middle of it-" Chucky turned off the Tv.

"Alright that's sick, impressive." "Tiffany did the fire." You said still locked your eyes on your laptop.

A couple of minutes later there's someone knocking on the door, you got up and opened it. "Room service sir." A lady in a maid dress said as she went inside your room.

"Alright uh, I'll just go buy something to eat.." You said as you went to your bed grabbing your wallet.

"Stay right here." You bend down and whispered at chucky who's already in a doll mode. You went outside to buy some food.

You just bought your food and as soon as you went inside your room, the lady maid gave you a disgust look as she was about to leave, you looked at her in confuse.

You closed the door and looked at Chucky.

"What happened?" You asked. Chucky didnt response instead he smirk. seconds later you hear your laptop playing something.

'Porn hub's intro.'

Your eyes winded as you put down the food at the table and rushed at your laptop seeing that you're chrome is in the pornhub page.