CH. 9- You're so Stubborn

-PREVIOUS-

"Where are we heading?" He asked looking up at you. Cemetery but first, let's go get my vehicle.

You said as you start walking. "Alright, but go get some rest from walking, eat a breakfast or something." Chucky said.

"Are you concerned?" You asked looking down at him. "No you're just fucking stubborn and shit." He said. You chuckled as you continue walking down the path.

---

CHAPTER NINE

Several minutes of walking, you finally reach back to the car service to pick up your car.

You went inside the garage seeing your car already cleaned up. The service from earlier came to approach you again.

"Hello good afternoon sir, your car is already clean up." He said as he gave you the receipt.

"Thank you." You thanked him pulling out your wallet as you gave him the bills, you also gave him a tip for being nice.

He handed you back your car keys as you went inside of the car, putting chucky at the front row beside you.

"Finally it doesn't smell like shit anymore." Chucky spoke as he fasten his seatbelt. You chuckled as you started the engine putting your seatbelt on.

You drive away heading to a small convenience store about to but some lunch. You park your car to the parking lot and went inside the convenience store leaving the doll behind.

After a couple of minutes you bought some food to it and head inside to the car.

"Here." You said handing Chucky a plastic bag. He didn't say anything but he grabbed it and open the container.

"Uh you didn't have to flex your lunch kid." Chucky said as he saw Swedish Meatballs inside of the container box.

"I'm not even flexing, it's yours dumbass." You said as you took out your cigarettes.

"What?"

"What? Eat it, be grateful I bought you something to eat." You said as you smoke.

Chucky stood up and snatch your cigarette away.

"What the fuck? Give me that." You said trying to get back your cigarette.

"This is bad for you, specially you're just a kid." Chucky said as he took a smoke out of your cigarette.

"I'm not a kid, I'm 19 you stupid fuck, and also don't smoke with that cigarette, I already put my lips on that." You said as you snatched the cigarette out of his hand as you roll down your window throwing it away.

"Like I care." Chucky mumbled.

"Are you going to eat the food I bought for you or you're just going to waste it?"

"Only if we share."

"I don't want to, besides I'm not hungry." You said leaning your back against your seat facing Chucky at your side.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." He whispered harshly. Chucky grabbed the fork as he took some Swedish Meatballs.

"Come here, I'm going feed you like a fucking baby."

"No fuck off, you might stab my throat with that."

"Get your ass here and eat this shit up so I can finish this eating this food." Chucky stated still holding the fork with Swedish Meatballs.

"Do I have a choice?"

"No."

You sigh in defeat leaning closer to him.