Chapter Eight

GABBY

I barely remember last night. All I know is that when I woke up this morning, Dee was in a sleeping bag on my floor and somehow, I managed to get to my bed last night. It was the middle of the afternoon, so boy I woke up late!

I crept out of my bed, downstairs to find nobody home. It was just Dee and I. I go back upstairs, grab my sneakers, Juicy Couture sweatsuit and change in my bathroom. Then I left the house with my phone and went for a jog, blasting music into my airpods. I did twenty six laps around the block in an hour and a half, which is impressive for me I have to say.

I happen to be passionate about soccer and I do love to run. I love it for dear life, honestly. I hope that I can play Moe one day as he seems to be athletic enough and I'd kick his butt.

I do love kicking people's butts, literally. Ha. Dee isn't sporty at all; unless you consider shopping a sport. Which it could be. I mean, Dee and I take it very seriously. We're competitive when it comes to shopping, hitting sales and more importantly, buying seasonal items from collections.

When I get back from my jog, Dee is awake. I take a shower and when I get out, Dee suggests we take sexy pictures on camera. I tell her nobody can see these pictures then. It'd be our eyes only. She agrees, unless there's a boy she really wants to show them too, but they'd be just of her. So in a couple pictures I lay naked, wrapped in sheets, in a series of different poses on my bed. In other pictures I put on a bra and thong and made sexy poses. Dee gets undressed as well and takes pictures too. It looks strange, but oh well. It's Dee's idea. We pinky pact that we wouldn't show these pictures to anyone, but for our own satisfaction.

Once we're done, we act a bit stupid. Dee and I climb into her sleeping bag and go down the staircase in it. It's fun though!

Afterwards, we decide to give Moe a code name: Morning.

Then we decide we are going to learn to type with our tongue... weird, but fun! Later on, at around five, we get dressed and walk to the shop. Moe's here, the store isn't busy at all, as business has been slow. Matty is sitting at a table with Channelle and they are playing a card game. I introduce Dee to Channelle and they begin talking to me about designers. I go over to Moe.

"I'm here," I say, he smiles.

"I'm glad," and he wraps me into a hug. I could stay here forever.

His sturdy, muscular arms wrapped around me feel so good. I love it.

"You're so nice," I murmur. He squeezes me tighter, making my boobs squirm for air.
"So are those," he says, looking down at my boobs that were practically popping out of my tank top. I pull away so he couldn't see them any longer.

Then I ask if Dee can come with us rollerblading. He says whatever I want. So I tell him she is.

"I'm cool with it," he says. I just laugh. He tells me he'd be picking me up around nine thirty. Dee and I go back home and sleep until nine. We get woken up by Moe.

"You said nine thirty!" I protest, tired.

"Too bad, hurry up. There are people waiting in the car, thank you very much."
So, we wake Dee up. Then it was almost nine thirty. I reapply makeup and put on a tight red tank top with denim mini shorts that had paint splatter on them as the design. I throw my hair in a low ponytail.

In the car were three guys, plus Moe, Dee and I.

"Sexy," one of them said to me, I smile.

"Thanks," Moe eyes the guy.

"That's Tom, this is my friend Jon and Rod," I smile at them and say hi. We blast music the entire way there, singing along. Then we were at the indoor rollerblading rink. Dee and Jon immediately hit it off, flirting with each other and being her usual self.