1 Hour Episode Beginning: Heroes Rise! Heroes Fall!

Intro:

There were once five pups, each of them where members of a team called the PAW Patrol. Those members were Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Skye, and Everest. Those pups used to perform rescues for years, but their fates changed when the evil Sheldark attacked. To combat this, Sheldon, the blue Rainbow Knight, recruited the five pups to become a new team to fight evil and save their world. They became Power Rangers, and later, a new sixth Ranger came, a wolf later named Wynter. For a long time, the Rangers fought many villains, until they finally came face to face with Sheldark. They fought him with a lot of heart and courage until they defeated him and saved their world. The Rangers became great heroes, gained honor and courage, and most of all, a family. But there were some that don't except the Ranger's growth, and they are out there, planning.

In Adventure Bay, the city was now completely rebuilt and better than ever. The city now looks like New York City, but with more color. With the new improvements, Adventure Bay soon became, Adventuropolis. Everything was peaceful until Chase's mech jumped from a bridge and began driving very fast on the streets.

Chase: Come on guys, pick up the pace!

Then Marshall's mech came out of a large tunnel and joined Chase.

Marshall: That's right, Rangers. It's race against time!

Then Rubble's mech came down on a hill from another street and joined Chase and Marshall.

Rubble: Roger that, bros!

Then Skye's mech flew from the skies and joined the boys.

Skye: Make was for the gals!

Then Everest's mech made ice roads and used them to join the boys and Skye.

Everest: We need to keep it cool and go faster!

Then Wynter's mech came from the roofs of some buildings and joined the other Rangers.

Wynter: How about faster that light?

Then the Ranger mechs began going faster to make it on time to their destination.

Chase: Rangers, Mom and Dad need us in a hurry, we must get home before it's too late.

Rangers: Right!

Chase: Fire all engines!

Then the Ranger mechs drove faster while observing the new sites in Adventuropolis until they reached the Ranger house. They hopped off their mechs and made their way to the front door.

Chase: Okay, guys, whatever happens. We stick together.

Other Rangers: Okay!

Then the Rangers burst through the door and found their parents, Sheldon and Lucy-Grace, having a party for the Rangers.

Sheldon and Lucy-Grace: Surprise!

The Rangers were surprised to see the party.

Skye: A party? What for?

Sheldon: For you, guys.

Lucy-Grace: It's been a month since we adopted you guys into our family.

Marshall: Oh yeah.

Everest: Thanks for the party, guys.

Sheldon: No problem, sweetheart.

Skye and Wynter: Eh hem.

Sheldon: Sweethearts.

Rubble: So, is there cake?