Episode 18: A Humdinger of a Mess

Summary: After causing one too many accidents to Mr. Humdinger, he bans the Rangers from the shed, which doesn't concern them a lot, but later they decided to apologize to Humdinger. But things take a turn for the worse when Mr. Humdinger gets even more hurt every time, they try to say sorry.

In Adventuropolis, the girls were in the kitchen baking cookies.

Skye: I love baking cookies.

Everest: Me too. Our cookies are so good.

Wynter: Hope the boys love this batch as they did the last few batches.

Then Mr. Humdinger barged through the door, startling the girls.

Girls: AHHHHH!!! Humdinger!?!

Mr. Humdinger: Can't talk! Ate something weird! Need... bathroom... now!

Then Mr. Humdinger went to find the bathroom, much to the girl's horror.

Skye: NOOOOO!!!

Everest: Don't use our bathroom!!!

Then Mr. Humdinger was too far away to hear the girls.

Wynter: And he's gone.

Meanwhile, the boys were upstairs getting ready to go skateboarding at the new Adventuropolis skatepark. Eventually, they finished getting ready to go.

Rubble: I can't wait to skate at that new skatepark that's just opened up.

Marshall: Yeah! I heard it's even better than the old skatepark that we used to go to all the time. The one's that wasn't a skatepark.

Chase: Well, come on, boys. Last one there's a rotten egg!

As the boys were about to go down stairs with their skateboards, Mr. Humdinger came charging right up the stairs desperately needing to go to the bathroom.

Mr. Humdinger: Out of my way! Need... bathroom!

Then Mr. Humdinger shoved the boys out of the way and went to the bathroom, causing them to drop their skateboards on top of the stairs.

Marshall: Well, that was rude.

Wynter: Boys, cookies!

The boys immediately got excited over the girls' delicious cookies.

Boys: Cookies!

Then the boys rushed right down stairs to the kitchen to taste some of the freshly baked cookies, leaving their skateboards at the top of the stairs. The arrived at the kitchen and they each took a cookie and took a bite out of it, enjoying its taste.

Rubble: Ohhhhh... it's so good...

Chase: It's like each batch of cookies is better than the last.

Marshall: So delicious...

Everest: We're glad you boys love our baking so much.

Skye: So, where are your three men off to?

Chase: Oh, there's this new skatepark that's just opened and we want to try it out, get a good feeling riding our boards there.

Skye: Oh, and where are your skateboards?

Then the boys realized they forgot their boards at the top of the stairs.

Chase: Oops! We forgot our skateboards at the top of the stairs.

Rubble: Let's get 'em later. I wanna enjoy these cookies first.

Marshall: Yeah. It's not like they're going to be a problem.