Episode 4: A Knight's Courage

Summary: A Honey Badger Nega Ranger has been sent to steal the courage of Chase, the fearless leader. Now Chase couldn't help but be afraid of everything, even his own friends, parents, and his girlfriend Skye. Now the Rangers must do whatever it takes to restore Chase's bravery.

In Adventuropolis, the boys got back from their trip to the new Adventuropolis Arcade.

Marshall: I love the new Adventuropolis Arcade.

Rubble: Me too. So many new games to play.

Chase: Yeah. New games with high scores waiting for us to beat, and new prizes for us to win, like this prize I got for Skye.

Then Chase showed his prize, a large pink stuffed Unicorn.

Marshall: That's nothing. Look what I got Everest.

Then Marshall showed his prize, a large cyan teddy bear.

Rubble: Oh yeah. We'll here's mine for Wynter.

Then Rubble showed his prize, a large yellow stuffed duck.

Chase: Come on, let's go find the girls and give them their prizes we won for them.

Then Chase opened the door revealing a very dark living room.

Marshall: Guys, why is it dark in here?

Then the boys entered the house and as soon as they're in, the door suddenly closed, making the room too dark for them to see.

Chase: What's going on?

Then Marshall and Rubble began to get scared of what's happening. Then three glowing ghosts appeared out of nowhere and charged at the Rangers.

Marshall and Rubble: AHHHHHHHHHH!!! GHOSTS!!!

Then Marshall and Rubble fainted in shock. Then the ghosts began jumping around an aggravated Chase.

Chase: So, you ghost freaks wanna play, huh? Well, let's dance.

Then Chase charged at the ghosts.

Skye: Chasey wait!

Then Chase stopped and the lights turned back on, revealing that the ghosts are actually the girls covered in glowing ghost costumes.

Chase: Ladies?

Wynter: Gotcha, boys!

Everest: Actually, we only got two out of three.

Skye: You weren't scared, Chase?

Chase: Nope. I'm not afraid of ghosts, or even anything.

Skye: Ohhhhh... You're so cocky. I like it.

Then Marshall and Rubble woke up from their feint.

Marshall: Woah. What happened?

Then Marshall and Rubble noticed the girls covered in ghost costumes.

Rubble: It was you three!

Wynter: Surprise!

Marshall: Well! We just won these large prizes for you from the arcade, but now I think we'll give them to someone else.

Then the boys showed their prizes to the girls and they really want them.

Everest: "Gasp!" Okay, we're sorry.

Then the boys gave the girls the large prizes and they snuggled them like little girls with their teddy bears. After that, they heard Mr. Humdinger coming through the living room.