Episode 3: Lady Squire

Summary: Since Wynter's not a Mythic Knight Ranger, yet, she tries to find other ways to be helpful. So, she has decided to become the Ranger's sidekick: Lady Squire. All she wants to do is help but her friends, especially Rubble, are worried that she'd hurt herself. Now they must learn to have more faith in her when fighting a new Nega Ranger.

In Adventuropolis, the Rangers, morphed, were at the base doing some training by sparing with the giant training robots with Wynter, Sheldon, and Lucy-Grace watching them. The Rangers were doing a great job getting used to their new powers and weapons, and they managed to defeat every last training robot.

Sheldon: Awesome job, guys. I think that's enough training for today.

Then the Rangers demorphed.

Marshall: Phew! This training really prepares us for the intense.

Everest: You said it, Marshy.

Chase: That's one of the things I like about being a Power Ranger. The job can make life out of the ordinary and not boring.

Rubble: My muscles could really use a break right about now.

Skye: Yeah.

Then Mr. Humdinger entered the training room.

Mr. Humdinger: Hey, everybody. What's happening?

Everest: What are you doing here, Humdinger?

Mr. Humdinger: Well, since you guys are in great shape and I'm... well rounded.

Then everyone giggled at what Mr. Humdinger said.

Mr. Humdinger: As I was saying, I was hoping I would get off my lazy butt and do so exercising.

Then everyone laughed at what Mr. Humdinger said.

Mr. Humdinger: What?

Chase: You couldn't work out if your life depended on it, which it does for everyone.

Mr. Humdinger: I'll show you guys who's the real fit one here.

Marshall: Which is us.

Then everyone laughed at Marshall's joke.

Mr. Humdinger: Laugh all you want. I'm going to exercise.

Then Skye found a jump rope.

Skye: Hey, Humdinger, why don't you try the jump rope?

Mr. Humdinger: Ha! To easy, but I'll give it a shot.

Then Everest held on end of the jump rope and Wynter held the other. Then Skye and Mr. Humdinger got on top of the rope.

Skye: Ready?

Mr. Humdinger: Bring it.

Then Everest and Wynter began twirling the jump rope and Skye and Mr. humdinger began hoping.

Girls: Cinderella, dressed in yellow, went upstairs to kiss her fellow. Made a mistake and kissed a snake, how many doctors did it take?

While the girls were rhyming, Mr. Humdinger accidentally tripped on the rope and began to get tangled in it. The Mr. Humdinger collapsed on the floor struggling to get free from the rope.

Skye: Humdinger, are you okay?

Mr. Humdinger: Get this jump rope off of me!

Then the girls helped Mr. Humdinger out of the jump rope.

Marshall: Wonder how many doctors will it take to help him?

Then everyone else but Mr. Humdinger laughed at Marshall's joke.