Episode 19: The Minotaur Ranger

Summary: There's a new girl in town and she's a real catch. The new girl has caught the attention of the boys, making the girls incredibly jealous. And what's worse, Rydark has decided to fight the Rangers himself, but Chase couldn't bring himself to fight him since he was very close to Ryder back then.

In Adventuropolis, in the underwater lair, the DARK Patrol were watching their past battles with the Rangers, and Rydark began to notice something about those battles.

Rydark: Cerberus Rangers, what do you see in these clips?

Zuma: That those annoying Mythic Knights keep kicking our butts whenever we tried to fight them.

Rydark: Well yeah, but what else?

The Cerberus Rangers began to think but couldn't think of what Rydark was talking about.

Tracker: We don't know.

Rydark: Every time you three fight the Knights, they don't even try their hardest.

Then the Cerberus Rangers began to understand what Rydark is talking about.

Rocky: Right. They don't put up much of a fight and just get more annoyed of us than we are of them.

Rydark: Exactly.

Zuma: Those Mythic Losers will never treat us like real villains, just baddie wannabes.

Rocky: If only there was a way, we could become better bad guys for them to actually pay attention to us.

Then Rydark looked at the pedestal with Sheldark's helmet and got an idea.

Rydark: I think I know a way.

Then the Cerberus Rangers grew interested with what Rydark, who was still staring at Sheldark's helmet, had in mind.

Tracker: What is it, Rydark?

Rydark: Guys, who was the Knights' greatest enemy before us?

Then the Cerberus Rangers thought of the exact same person.

Cerberus Rangers: Sheldark!

Rydark: Exactly, and he was the evilest being we know, surpassing all other baddies in this world, including us.

Rocky: It's too bad those Knights destroyed him months ago. He would have made us better bad guys than we are now.

Rydark: True, but what if we could revive him?

Then the Cerberus Rangers grew shocked with Rydark's plan.

Cerberus Rangers: "Gasp!" Revive him!?!

Tracker: How!?!

Zuma: Is that even possible!?!

Rydark: Yes. I believe so. And, not only that, we can make him more powerful than before.

Rocky: Oh yeah?

Rydark: Yes! We have Sheldark's helmet. That's half of what we need. Now, we just need samples of Rainbow Mythic Knight Energy from the Knights, combine it with Sheldark's Rainbow Dark Energy from his helmet and figure out how to use them to resurrect Sheldark, it just might work.

The Cerberus Rangers liked Rydark's plan.

Cerberus Rangers: Yeah!

Rocky: Once our Master returns, he'll help us become stronger and destroy the Mythic Knights.