Episode 10: We're so Grounded

Summary: After accidentally destroying the kitchen, Sheldon and Lucy-Grace grounded the Rangers for one week, and they can't leave the house, except for school and to fight bad guys as Power Rangers. The more they stayed home, the more claustrophobic they became. How will they last the whole week?

In Adventuropolis, a portal opened in the backyard and the family car containing Sheldon and Lucy-Grace came out of it. Then Sheldon parked the car at the front driveway and began to carry all the groceries.

Lucy-Grace: Thanks for agreeing to go to the stores in our world, Shelly.

Sheldon: No problem, LG. I don't trust the stores here, either. Their economic system is too immature.

Lucy-Grace: Exactly.

Then Lucy-Grace unlocked the door and she and Sheldon went inside the house.

Sheldon: Kids, we're home...

Then Sheldon and Lucy-Grace noticed a messed-up kitchen and the Rangers and Wynter trying to clean up the mess.

Sheldon and Lucy-Grace: What the!?!

Then the Rangers and Wynter noticed a shocked Sheldon and Lucy-Grace.

Marshall: Uh oh.

Rangers and Wynter: Heyyyyy...

Lucy-Grace: Is everyone okay?

Rangers and Wynter: Yeah?

Then Sheldon put down the groceries.

Sheldon: What happened to the kitchen?

Then Chase, Skye, Marshall, and Everest started daggers at Rubble and Wynter before returning to Sheldon and Lucy-Grace.

Chase: Here's what happened.

Then a flashback occurred.

Chase: Skye, Marshall, Everest, and I were in the kitchen making homemade pizzas. I was in charge of the dough, Marshall was in charge of the sauce, and the girls were in charge of preparing the toppings.

Skye: Things were going great until Rubble and Wynter messed everything up.

Marshall: They were "hungry" so they begged us to work faster, which we got very annoyed from.

Everest: Eventually, they decided to hurry things along and began preparing their own pizzas. But then they used too much baking powder on the dough and as soon as they put their pizza in the oven, it exploded, destroying the oven itself.

Rubble: We were hungry. Okay?

Wynter: Rubble and I wanted to clean up but the others were so mad at us they began throwing pizza ingredients at us that eventually led to a vicious food fight, and that caused more stuff in the kitchen to get destroyed.

Then the flashback ended.

Chase: And as soon as you called and said you'll be hone in a few minutes, we panicked and tried to clean up the kitchen, but it was too late.

Sheldon and Lucy-Grace were furious for what the Rangers and Wynter did.

Sheldon: We were gone for one whole hours and you destroyed the kitchen. Are you all insane?

Rangers and Wynter: We're sorry.

Lucy-Grace: Not as sorry as we are now that we have to get this kitchen repaired.

Marshall: Alright. So, we've learned our lesson, which means we're good.

Chase: Yeah. Let's go do something fun.