Episode 13: Dungeons and Knights

Summary: The boys and Sheldon began playing fantasy games to take a break from life, but it also annoys the girls and Lucy-Grace for they are spending too much time on playing than hanging out with them. Meanwhile, a Crocodile Nega Ranger is sent by the DARK Patrol to make destruction wherever it goes.

In Adventuropolis, the girls were outside practicing their cheerleading routines with Lucy-Grace coaching them and with music playing. They were doing flips and poses while holding pompoms. After they finished their routines, the girls went up to their mother to see what she thought.

Skye: So, mom, how did we do?

Lucy-Grace: You three were amazing, girls!

Everest: Thanks. Being a cheerleader is fun.

Lucy-Grace: I can see why you three are the team captains of the cheerleading squad at your school.

Wynter: You know, girls. Usually, the guys love to watch us do these kinds of stuff because they like to drool over us as we do our routines.

Skye: Yeah. Where are they anyway?

Meanwhile, the boys and Sheldon were playing dungeons and dragons with Sheldon as the dungeon master.

Sheldon: Okay. That's 25 hit points to Tranox the Troll King delivered by Chase, the blue knight of Avaloria.

Chase: My sword of storms has never failed me!

Sheldon: Chase the knight, Marshall the wizard, and Rubble the giant just passed the deadliest of traps and reached the final chamber of the castle of Darkmorion.

Marshall: Yes! After all those battles, we're finally here.

Rubble: It feels so good to finally take a break from life. Sometimes, it gets tough.

Chase: I feel you, Rubble.

Sheldon: You three heroes reached the treasure room onto to find a large magma dragon guarding the treasure.

Chase: I use my sword to slice its wings off!

Then Sheldon rolled the dice.

Sheldon: Critical hit! The wings of the Magma Dragon have been sliced off cleanly, losing its ability to fly away.

Chase: Alright!

Marshall: Then I used my freezing spell to cool down his magma skin!

Then Sheldon rolled the dice.

Sheldon: You managed to freeze the Magma Dragon, hardening its magma rocky skin, immobilizing it.

Marshall: Yes!

Rubble: Then I use my large axe to cut off its head, delivering the final blow.

Then just as Sheldon was about to roll the dice again, he was interrupted by the girls and Lucy-Grace.

Girls and Lucy-Grace: Hey!

Sheldon was startled by the girls and Lucy-Grace so much that he accidentally dropped the dice and they landed on ones.

Sheldon: You missed and the Magma Dragon escape the ice and burn the whole party with its lava breathe. You all lose.

Boys: Awwwww... man!

Lucy-Grace: Are you guys playing Dungeons and Dragons?

Girls: Dungeons and Dragons?

Lucy-Grace: It's a fantasy game played in our world.