Chapter 2

Glaring at Sid. Abhi received the call. Sidoo snatch phone from his hand and keep it on speaker.

Abhi (glaring sidoo): Hello!
Voice: Hey bhai! How's you?
Abhi (confused): Adrita? It's aditi's number then how-

Sid and sidoo looked at each other and gave confuse look.

Adrita: I am at her home. I came here to welcome her. Now she is in her room to get fresh. Uncle and aunty are setting dinner for us. Lastly listen something really important.
Abhi: Hmm?
Adrita: Your idiot brother forwarded Aditi a video of your but I deleted it.

Sid (shocked): What the fuck!
Ram (glaring): Siddharth no cursing at the time of dinner.

Abhi smirk.

Adrita (listening sid's voice): Sid?
Sid (rolling his eyes): Yes me. What you got scared of me? (Smirking)

Adrita (mimicking sid): Scared of me (irritated) Aesa jutta marugi na teri saat pushte bhi yaad rakhegi mere jutte ka size [I will hit you with sandal so badly that your next 7 generations will also remember the size of my sandal]

Everyone was laughing silently and Sid make grumpy face.

Sidoo (pulling sid's cheeks): Alelele my poor buddy but you know this is tit for tat.

Sid roll his eyes and jerked Sidoo's hands from his cheeks.

Adrita (from call): Acha listen after an hour let's meet at icecream parlour. It's been long we all met and Aditi was also saying same. So let's meet.

Abhi looked up asking his brothers and ayesha. They all nodded.

Darshan: We are coming.
Adrita: Alright! In an hour at city zone icecream parlour.
Abhi: Done! Bye.

With this they hangs up the call. Spending family time Nigam's did dinner. After dinner family sat together.

Vibha: Abhi and everyone listen after 3 days. Shoots of you all will end. So after 3 days I fixed a program. I mean we all will go to meet Singhania family and also to talk about Abhi's marriage proposal with Daughter of Mr and Mrs. Singhania.
Ayesha: Isn't Singhania family is Royal family?
Darshan (shocked): Yeah it is! Plus my song Tere Naam. Shooting is going in their palace only.
Sidoo: So today you went to palace for shoots?
Darshan: Yeps! I met their daughter too. She is so sweet and humble.
Ram: We too met her few times in recent launch party of SKH productions.
Abhi (shook his head): Whatever it is but I don't want to marry. So please close this topic of marriage here.
Vibha: But why you don't want to marry abhi? It's not like you are too young for marriage nor like you have marry now only. Meet her, spend time with her then see if you are perfect for each other or not.

Just than Sidoo's phone rang.

Sidoo: Adrita texted me. They left for ice cream parlour.
Ayesha: We should also leave?

They all nodded and stood up. Abhi, sid and sidoo left.

Darshan (side hug his mother): Don't worry mom. We will talk with him.

Vibha nodded with smile. They too went.

After few minutes. They reached icecream parlour and found Aditi and Adrita already waiting for them. As all are celebrity they were wearing mask.

After meeting and greeting each other. They all went inside and settled on chairs where there is not much crowd and ordered icecreams.

Darshan: Guys we need your help.
Aditi: Yes bhai?
Darshan: Mom want abhi to marry-
Abhi (cuts him): I don't want to. So discussion ends here.
Aditi: Fuck off. We want to discuss. So we will.

Abhi roll his eyes.

Ayesha (holding abhi's hand): Why don't you want to marry abhi? Any specific reason or something?
Abhi: Umm.... no bhabhi just want to focus on career.
Darshan: After marriage also that's possible. I mean you are famous actor and your career is settled. You need work on it now. Mom just said to meet her, know about her and spend time with her.
Aditi: Yeah Abhay. What's wrong with you? Directly no for marriage?
Abhi: Huh! How can I trust a girl like that for my family and life? What if she will create problems in our lifes? What if she will try to break our bonds? There are many girls who are behind our fame.
Sidoo (fake sad face): Ye hume kuwara na maar de. [because of him we have to die single]

Abhi (duh tone): When did I stopped you from marrying? Go and marry now Duh!
Sid: As if mom will let us marry before you.
Ayesha (giggle): Arey! Stop fighting boys. You all will marry. Don't worry.
Darshan (patting abhi's back): Not each and every girl is same. Some are here who genuinely loves you. You can't say their love is nothing.
Ayesha: Abhi no one is forcing you for marriage. Just meet that girl and talk with her. Do you think we will let you marry with anyone?
Aditi: I will also approve her. If she is perfect for you or not.
Sid: We will definitely choose perfect girl for you.
Sidoo: Yaar love marriage is better than this headache marriage.

Adrita splash glass of water on him.

Adrita: Shut up.
Sidoo (cleaning his face): Let's go.
Abhi: Yeah!

All except Sidoo and Abhi: What the fuck!
Darshan: We were explaining you here but you didn't said a word and-
Abhi (cuts him): I understood what you want to say. I will think about it.
Darshan: Good. You all wait outside. I will pay and come.

Everyone nodded and went out. All were talking.

Voice (behind sidoo): Excuse me!
Sidoo (turning around): Yeah! Hey-

He stopped as the girl left dragging other girl with her. Without giving damn to sidoo.

Girl (dragging other girl): Twiny let's go fast. If dad got to know we are here and without bodyguards.
Girl2: Shut up Twiny. Don't kill me with these horrible thoughts.

Both the girls left.

Sidoo (shocked): I thought she is my fangirl and is asking me for selfie or something.
Sid (pulling sidoo's cheeks): Alelele my poor buddy.

Others burst out laughing. After bidding bye. All left for home.

TBC.....

Comment down fav scene.

Skh productions is random name.