Chapter 18

After two week. Abhinavi are spending alot time with each other. Now sidneet too. Friends and siblings knows about sidneet.

Either sidneet or Abhinavi is teasing topic in group. Everyone is very careful with Sidneet's secret. So parents don't get to know about it. Even more careful from fans and Media for sidneet and also Abhinavi.

After two weeks. It was evening time. Sid completed his shoots and left the set. He sat in car.

Sid (looking in mirror): I am looking good. Huh! I am already late. I can't go home and change. I have to go to restuarant.

He sighed and drove off to restaurant. As he reached there. He found Avu was already there. He went to Avu.

Avu: Hey!
Sid: Hi! I am sorry. I got late because of shoots.
Avu: I knew it. Don't worry.
Sid (forwarding his hand): Let's go.
Avu (accepting his hand): Let's go.

They went inside. They sat on their reserved table. After ordering.

Avu (pout): Twiny isn't agreeing to join us. I am sure dad will doubt on us.
Sid: Hmm.... Mom already have doubt. Huh! On very first day to tease me abhi bhai asked about date in front of all. Since then mom has doubt on me. Now she has started her investigation. Plus buddy, he isn't agreeing too... uhh!!
Avu (scrunching her nose): I hate both of them.

Just then avu looked in a direction and was shocked.

Avu (pointing somewhere): Aren't they di and Jijju?
Sid (looking in direction): They too came for date?
Avu (giggle): I guess so yes.
Sid: Hmm.... Great!
Avu: Yess!! They are super duper tuper cute. Now let them enjoy their date and we will enjoy our.
Sid (smirk): So you enjoy our dates?
Avu (pout): Stop troubling me or I will complain darsh bhai.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Blush to karti nahin, complain ki damki. Huh! By the way what's tuper?
Avu (giggle): Super single, super double and tuper triple. Tuper is cute word, isn't?
Sid (pinch her cheeks): True! Just like you super duper tuper cute.
Avu (looking at Sid with wide eyes open): Aye! Don't copy my words.
Sid (mimicking her): Aye! Don't copy my words.
Avu (whinning): Siddddd!!
Sid (mimicking avu): Avuuuu!!
Avu (folding her arms near her chest, pout): Don't trouble me na. Huh!!
Sid (folding his arms near his chest, pout): Don't trouble me na. Huh!!
Avu (glaring sid): Siddd now stop, okay?
Sid (zipping his mouth): Yeah!
Avu: Okay Dokey.
Sid (raising his eyebrow): No tokey?
Avu (confused): What's tokey?
Sid: Like tuper like tokey?
Avu (burst out laughing): Sidddd.....
Sid (staring her with wide smile): You are so cute. Such a kiddo.
Avu: Oyee!! Don't call me kiddo.
Sid: I will call you kiddo. You are my super duper tuper cuteeee kiddo.

Avu smiled widely. Sid held her hands, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb. Both was silent. Looking at each other with smile.

Some minutes later. Their order arrived. They continued their teasings and started eating food.

With Abhinavi. They both came for date few minutes before Sidneet. After ordering food.

Abhi: So? How's your project is going on?
Vaish: It's almost done. In a week I guess it will be done. When your shoot will start?
Abhi (rolling his eyes): Don't ask this. Either shoots or party or media is going on in my life. If I don't have shoots then party if not party then media.
Vaish: Hectic life.
Abhi: Huh!
Vaish (giggle silently): When movie shoot will start?
Abhi: Maybe in a month.
Vaish: And what-
Abhi (cuts her): Stop these shoots and all.
Vaish: Okay! I am sorry.
Abhi (looking at Sidneet who were giggling): Sid and Avneet here.
Vaish (looking around): Where?

She followed his gaze and found sidneet.

Abhi: They are cute!
Vaish: Yeah! She likes his company.
Abhi: I guess they will stuck with each other.
Vaish: True! But Siddhanth and Avai. They both can't spend 1hr with each other.
Abhi (raising his eyebrow): You sure?
Vaish: Yeah!
Abhi: Nopes! Yesterday they talked on call for 2hrs.
Vaish (shocked): What?
Abhi: Hmm... Sidoo was on his series shoot. Leaving his shoot he was talking with her on call Umm.... Wait! Let me correct it. They were fighting for 2hrs on call. Later on in anger he came home back without completing his shoot.
Vaish (chuckled): They can fight like anything.
Abhi: Yeah! Reason of their fight was Sid and Avneet as they asked them to tag along because mom and dad are doubting on them.
Vaish: Mom is sure Avneet and Siddharth are dating.
Abhi (shocked): What?
Vaish: Hmm.... Yesterday mom was saying Avneet is mostly busy on phone. Most of time Sid's name is in her mind. Same like I do I am mostly busy on phone with you. About me they can understand as we love-

She got quite and start blushing.

Abhi (smirk): Continue... We love?
Vaish: Umm.... Order isn't here still?
Abhi (smirk): We love?

Vaish was looking here and there, blushing. Abhi chuckled. Just then order arrived. Waiter serve them.

Abhi (taking bite near Vaish's mouth): You continue blushing. I will feed you.

Vaish shyly ate bite. Abhi was feeding her and eating as well. Vaish was blushing.

Abhi (humming song): Takda Hi Jawan Inna Tainu Chahwan
Nazran Tere Ton Na Hatawaan Main
Tera Inj Sharmauna Akhan Nu Jhukauna
Tainu Vekhda Eh Thaan Mar Jawan Main
Kina Chir Tainu Dil Ch
Luka Ka Rakheya
Kinna Chir Tainu Dil Ch
Luka Ke Rakheya

Vaish (blushing): Shut up.
Abhi (smirk): Why didn't you like this song? Alright. Which song?

Vaish hid her face in her palms, blushing hard. Abhi continued singing, feeding, eating and teasing her

After sometime they went home.

TBC.....

How was Abhinavi and Sidneet's date?