Chapter 4

In afternoon. At Singhania's. It was lunch break. Tulsi and Darshan were having lunch in Darshan's vanity.

Tulsi: How's your married life going on?
Darshan (smiling): Smooth and sweet. Ayesha is super cute. She literally makes my day 10 times better.
Tulsi (smiling): Ayesha's shoots started?
Darshan: Nah! Will start from tomorrow.
Tulsi: Oh Great! She is at home. Why don't you call her here then?
Darshan: Ayesha, Ishika, Abhi and Sid are in a project. So they went to saloon to get the look.
Tulsi: Woho! Wait.. When Twin sisters are there then why not twin brothers? I mean instead of Abhishek why not twin brothers?
Darshan (chuckled): How to identify who is with whom?

Both bursted out laughing and hi-fied. They stopped laughing as door knocked.

Darshan: Come in.

A servant from palace walked in.

Servant: Sir, Our princesses want to meet you. So can I send them here?

Darshan looked at Tulsi and she nodded.

Darshan: Yeah send them but after 5mins.
Servant: Okay sir.

Servant walked out. Darshan and Tulsi completed lunch and washed their hands. They sat on set on chairs waiting for girls. Not after 5mins but after 10-15mins girls came. Looking at Twin sisters Darshan and Tulsi were shocked and looked at each other. They both sat controlling their laughter. Girls came to them.

Vaish: Good afternoon Sir, Ma'am.
Darshan: Good afternoon.
Vaish (nodded): Sir they are my younger sisters and wanted to meet you both. They came from England in morning only.

Meanwhile twin sisters were wispering with each other.

Avi (wisper): He is super hot Twiny.
Avai (wisper): Now I am thinking why di didn't fell in love with him.
Avi (wisper): Yaar we could have got such a hot Jijju.
Avai (excitedly wisper): His smile is super duper cute

Both stopped wispering.

Avu: Didu we will introduce ourselves. Hello Darshan Sir and Tulsi Ma'am. I am Avneet.
Avai: I am Avanti.
Tulsi: Hello girls!
Avai: You both are looking so cute. Just perfect for each other.
Darshan (clearing): Ahm! Ahm!! We are married b-
Avi (cuts him): Wow!! So perfect. I just love it.

Vaish smacked her forehead.

Vaish (glaring avu): Cutie pie chup ho jaa. Sunle puri baat pehle. [Be quiet cutie pie and listen to him]
Avi (bit her tongue): Ooppss!!! Okay sorry.
Darshan (sighed): Yeah we are married but not with each other.
Avi: Oh! Can we see your shoots please?
Tulsi: Yeah! Why not?

Vaish gestures avai towards darshan's bracelet. Avai saw it and nodded.

Avai (taking bracelet out of pocket): Sir?
Darshan: Yeah?

Avai forward bracelet towards him.

Darshan (taking bracelet happily): Oh! Here it is with you. Thank you so much. You know since night my brother is worried for it.
Vaish (confused): Night?
Avi (shocked): Di you have to go to meet your client. You go or you will be late.
Avai: Yaa di. Aap jao. We will manage. Aap jao.
Vaish: But-
Avi (cuts her): Late ho gaye to? Mumbai's traffic and also you need to inform bodyguards.
Avai (dragging her till door): Go fast, okay? Bye.

Giving looks to her sisters, Vaish left. Twins sighed.

Avi: We are safe.

They both went back to Darshan and Tulsi and saw their shooting started. They sat their enjoying shooting.

In evening. Shoots were still going on. Twin sisters were in room.

Avai: Twiny I forgot my phone on shoots I guess. Wait! I will bring.

She was running towards set when she bumped to someone.

Girl: I am sorry. I am sorry.
Boy (irritated): Adu why the hell you are saying sorry? She is blind. Can't she walk slowly? She shouldn't run like idiot.
Avai: Mister stop shouting it's your fault. My feet, my wish I will walk or run. Who the hell you are?
Girl: Sidoo let it be.

Boy uff sidoo and girl uff Adrita.

Sidoo (glaring adrita): Why leave? It was her fault. She need to be sorry not you.
Avai (glaring sidoo): Firstly me and she (pointed at adrita) bumped. It's our choice how to deal with each other. Don't poke your nose in others matter.

Sidoo was looking at Avai continously.

Sidoo's pov: She is same girl. That attitude one. Duh!! Others matter. Teri to just wait.

Sidoo (pulling Adrita towards himself through her waist): She is my girlfriend. So-
Adrita (jerk sidoo's hand): Abee hutt. I don't have such a bad choice.

Avai roll her eyes.

Sidoo (pulling Adrita's arm, wisper): Dude act with me. She is that idiot who ignored me in icecream parlour.
Avai: If you both are done with your romance then move. I need to go.
Sidoo: We will not move. We are not your servant to obey your words.
Avai (irritated): Don't challenge me. I am the princess of this palace.

Sidoo (shocked, wisper): She will be my bhabhi? What the fuck! No! From where she is humble and sweet? Humbleness will commit suicide in front of her. Wait wait! How mom, dad and Darsh bhai liked her for my bhole, masoom brother. My bichare bhai and this chudail no way. Wait! She is double face? I mean in front of Darsh bhai, Mom, dad she is being sweet, humble and perfect to impress them but this is her real face.
Adrita (jerked him): What the hell you are doing? What my bhole bhai and this chudail?

Sidoo stopped wispering and looked around. Avai was no where.

Sidoo (gritting his teeth): Darsh bhai, mom, dad like this chudail and planning for Abhi bhai and her marriage but but but I am rejecting. She is rejected. Chudail kahi ki.

Adrita shook her head in disbelief and hit on his head.

TBC.....