Chapter 7

Next day. Ram, Vibha, Darshan and Ayesha went to Singhania Palace to talk about Abhishek and Vaishnavi.

On the other hand. Sidoo, Adrita, Aditi came on set of Majnu. With Abhi and Ishika (Ayesha's sister), All were sitting in Vanity of Abhishek.

Aditi (nudging abhi): So how are you feeling?
Abhi (giving her tight smile): Worst.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Do you even know how to react when someone is talking about your marriage and all. Feel shy, blush, smile.
Aditi: Leave this idiot yaar.
Abhi: Get lost.
Adrita (rolling her eyes): Guys stop fighting yaar.
Sid (smile, Patting her back): Smart girl.
Adrita (dramatically): Hayee main mar java is smile par!!
Sid (suppressing his laugh): I should order imported poison for you.

Adrita gave him death glare.

Sid (puppy eyes): Acha acha sorry.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She put her head on his shoulder.

Abhi (pointing at adrita): Such a good girl she is! And you (pointing at aditi): headache girl.
Aditi: Then she is best friend of your cute little brothers but you....
Abhi (ignoring aditi): Blah blah blah blah blah....
Aditi (hitting abhi with pillow): What the heck! How dare you to cut me in mid?
Sidoo (irritated): Stop fighting yaar guys.
Abhi (serious tone): How a girl can be comfortable near an unknown person?
Sid (raising his eyebrow): Why you want to know?
Aditi (smirk): He want to prepare himself properly before meeting that girl.

Sid, Adrita smirk, Sidoo roll his eyes.

Abhi (calmly): Guys yaar stop it.
Aditi: Alright! Ask we will explain you properly.
Abhi (sighed): How to make a girl comfortable around?
Adrita: The way you make your co-actoress comfortable around you.
Abhi: Yeah but I never realised how easily they do get comfortable around and now it's not like movies or something that chocolates, Roses and etc attract girls. So umm.....
Ishika: You are right like Yes chocolates, gifts can make happy but to spend life together love, trust, respect, understanding is important. Like esh and Jijju.
Adrita: Yeps! But these things will come later in relationship firstly comfort zone. If you will be comfortable around each other then only you can talk with each other freely and then only respect, understanding can be seen in each other's eyes. Lastly love and trust.
Abhi: Hmm.... Yeah! Like many times I noticed that Aditi, Shreya, Adrita and Ayesha bhabhi feel uncomfortable when some fan is around but sometimes you guys feel so comfortable with fan that you don't even mind hugging that person.
Aditi: You know whenever you or your brothers talk with us. You guys always look in our eyes not on body?
Adrita: You know some fans look at our body shamelessly. This is what make us uncomfortable.
Ishika: It is said that eyes talks more than words. This eye behave help us to know who makes us comfortable and who don't. That's it.
Sidoo: Interesting! The way you guys observe it.
Adrita: Me and Sid was shooting for my first movie. It was second day of shoot. I got costume which was revealing like too short but I did that shot with anyone worry or uncomfortableness because he wasn't giving damn to my body and remember Sidoo when I was working with OM (random name). Once you came on set. I was in fully comfortable dress but still you sensed I am not comfortable?
Sidoo: You should have break his teeth.
Adrita: He was my co-actor. I couldn't take any action. Anyways leave it. I ain't gonna do any project with him.
Ishika: So mister you got your answers?
Abhi: I guess so Yes.
Sidoo (out of blue): Buddy let's go to Singhania Palace. We can meet that girl.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Darsh bhai said no, remember?
Adrita (slapping on his chest): As if you do listen to him?
Sidoo: See we can meet him and will tell abhi bhai how she is for bhai.
Abhi (suprised): Yeah! Good idea. You both go.
Sidoo: Anyways bhabhi is there. She will fight for us with bhai.
Sid: Yeah let's go.
Sidoo (mumble): Now I will show him and all her real colors.

Sid and sidoo left.

Adrita (in hurry): I will be back in minute.

She went out and ran to buddies.

Adrita (patting): Listen Sid.
Sid (turning around): Calm down girl.

She took breath.

Adrita (pointing at sidoo): Sid, he lost his brain and since yesterday he is troubling princess of Singhania's. So be careful.
Sidoo (rolling his eyes): Let's go buddy. Ignore her.
Sid: I will see. Byee!!

They both left. Adrita went back and saw Aditi only.

Aditi: They both went for shot.

Adrita nodded and sat with Aditi talking.

TBC....