Chapter 12

At Awards. Nigams reached. Ofcourse media caught them.

Reporter 1: One or other project of your sons is nominated in awards. How are you feeling Sir, Ma'am?

Vibha: Ofcourse proud! They won it or not but they never left a chance to make us feel proud.

Reporter 2: Abhishek sir your movie with Shreya maam is on fire. Songs of new movie with Aditi maam are winning hearts of fans. It's gonna realise in few days. Songs are on trend. What you want to say about it?

Abhi: Thank you for always loving and keep supporting me and my projects.

Reporter 1: Siddharth Sir, Siddhanth Sir. Peart Kinship first movie of you twins together. Fans are already in love with songs and trailers. Share with us more about it.

Sidoo: This movie shows our real bond. That's all. I can reveal now.

Report 3: Darshan Sir, Ayesha Ma'am fans are waiting for your next project together.

Ayesha: Yeah! In a month or two our new project will release.

Some more questions reports asked then they walked inside but before going on chairs.

Darshan: You all go inside. I am coming in a minute.
Ram: Anyone is coming?
Darshan (chuckled): Yaa dad! Twin sisters wanted to join awards as they never visited. So they asked. I have their passes.
Abhi's pov: Oh damn! How can I forgot she is coming. Huh! Such a dumbo I am.
Vibha (happily): So Vaishnavi is also coming, right?
Ayesha (giggle): Mom you are more excited than Abhi to meet Vaishnavi.
Darshan (smirk): Madame mom used to be more excited than me to meet you.

Darshan, Sid, sidoo looked at Abhi raising their eyebrows.

Abhi (pointing at buddies): I can understand these two are twins. So often they do things at same time but bhai why you?
Vibha (glaring abhi): You leave idiot. How come he know when he didn't utter a word when we specially arranged dinner.
Sid, Sidoo (in unison): He spoke a bye to her.
Vibha (pointing at buddies): Now you both don't piss me off.
Darshan (controlling his laugh): Mom yesterday he talked with her. Basically after coming back from hotel. We taught him how to talk and stuff. We explained him in different ways-
Abhi (cuts him, rolling his eyes): It was not teaching but sucking my mind.
Vibha (sternly): Abhi shut up. When you should have spoke. There you were silent now you are blabbering.
Ram (calmly): We are at function. So stop it.

All nodded. Abhi sighed.

Ayesha: Mom, dad and you all go. Me and darshan are coming with girls?
Vibha: It's Okay beta. Abhi call her and ask her where they are?
Sid (pointing at entrance): Here they are.

Vaish, Avi and Avai came towards them. Vaish went Vibha and Ram and touch her feets. Twin sisters went to Darshan and hug him, thanking him.

Vibha (hug vaish): So beautiful you are! God bless you.

Vaish smile.

Sidoo: Let's go?

They walked to their seats. Darshan and ayesha went on different table with their friends. Ram and Vibha went towards their friends. Abhinavi and Twins were left. So they sat together.

Avi (wisper): Finally we are free from di's lecture.
Avai (wisper): Duh! Di's lecture was more irritating than mom's.

Avi pout. Sid looked at her.

Sid (pulling her cheeks): You are super cute.
Avu (lightly slapping on sid's hands): Thank you but don't pull my cheeks.

She rubbed her cheeks with pout. Everyone chuckled.

Abhi: I totally agree with bhai you both are kiddos.
Avai (giving flying kiss to abhi): You are too the best jijju. Di learn something.

Vaish was glaring avai.

Avi (frown): Di stop glaring. Aap ko kuch karne wale ho nahin. So let us flirt with Jijju.
Avai (hi-fi avi): Hell yes!

Vaish look at her sisters with shock then look down controlling her blush. Abhi was shocked but composed himself.

Just then Adrita, Shreya and Aditi came towards them.

Abhi (to shreya): Hey beautiful!
Shreya: Hello Hottie!
Aditi (raising her eyebrow): Hottie-

Abhi pulled her arm and make him sit beside him.

Abhi (wisper): She is here. Idiot mind your words.

Aditi saw vaish and zip up her mouth. Abhi sighed in relief. Shreya and Adrita too sat.

Avi (pointing at Shreya, Aditi): Hey! You both are jijju's co-actoress, right?
Aditi, shreya (confused): Jijju?
Abhi (nervous): Meet her (pointing at vaish) She is Vaishnavi and (pointing at twinnies): They are her sisters.

Before anyone could anything. A man came there. He is director or upcoming movie of Aditi and Abhi.

Director: You all are here only! I wanted you to meet designer of upcoming movie.
Aditi: Oh! Sir you can call her here only or we can go where is she?
Director: Here is she! (Pointing at Vaish) I guess you know her but let me introduce her. She is Vaishnavi Singhania. Your designer for upcoming movie. And Vaishnavi (pointing at Abhi and Aditi): They are your models. Abhishek Nigam and Aditi Kapoor.

He sat with them and discussed about project. After discussion he left.

Avi: Hi! I am Avneet Singhania.
Avai: I am Avanti Singhania.
Adrita: Oh! So you are twins. Wow!
Shreya (confused): But they called you Jijju? (Shocked): Omg! Seriously you are getting married Abhishek?
Sid: Yes and you are invited.

Function started.

Sidoo: Bhai tomorrow only. Why to drag days?
Adrita (hitting sidoo): Not tomorrow but day after tomorrow. Tomorrow will be dj night.
Aditi: Yeps! (To abhi) If you dared to get married without DJ. I will make sure to spoil your first and also honeymoon.

Vaish was blushing, looking down, fiddling her fingers. Abhi was looking at them with shock.

Abhi (rolling his eyes): Aditi why don't you get married? Idiot.
Aditi: Bali ka bakra hota hain na? Kabhi Bali ki bakri suna hain? Ofcourse bakra means boy. So you should marry. Come on.
Sid: I can marry on your behalf but mom won't let me. So you should get marry.
Abhi (mumble): Idiots.

He ignored them and focused on awards.

Adrita: What's going in your lifes guys?
Sid: Duh! Day after tomorrow we have to go to Dubai for song shooting.
Adrita: But it's gonna be super fun.
Sidoo: My series shoot will start in this week.
Shreya: Who is female lead?
Sidoo: New launch.
Abhi: My and Aditi's movie conference and promotion shoots.
Aditi (irritated): Close this topic. Shooting all the time sucks. Whenever we meet we discuss on this topic only plus Vaishnavi, Avneet and Avanti will be bored.
Shreya: By the way anyone of you have performance today?
Abhi: We have!
Shreya: Yes!
Adrita: Me and Sidoo also.
Aditi: My solo.
Abhi (smirk): Wow! I so wish you should fell down.
Aditi (rolling her eyes): If this happened. I will make sure to throw you from stage.
Abhi (innocent smile): Can you carry me?

Aditi looked away, rolling her eyes. Others giggle.

Aditi (out of blue): Hey! Vaish your black commandos are here?
Vaish: Umm..... Yeah! They aren't allowed to enter in.
Aditi (snirk): Abhi I will call them to throw you out of here.
Abhi (irritate): Fuck off!

Before they could start. A woman came to them.

Woman: Aditi Ma'am for your permofance. Let's go to vanity.

Aditi nodded and left.

TBC.....

I don't know what I have written

Happy new year to all.

Kajal0101 happy birthday dear.