Chapter 16

After a month....

In these days bond between Abhinavi grew. They do spend alot of time with each other. If not person to person then on call. They are loving each other's company. With all these Vaish is falling more and more for Abhi. Whereas Abhi started liking her. In short they both are ready to spend life with each other. Family don't know about their final decision.

About Sidhanti. They don't fight like before as both the families are getting close. Sidhanti too got close but as friend only.

About Sidneet. Sid likes to spend time with Avneet. It's not love in proper words but a kind of attraction towards avneet's cuteness.

After one month.

It was evening time. It's launch party of Darshan and Tulsi's song Tere Naam. Whole Nigam family, Singhania family and many other people were there.

Everyone was enjoying there. Some were busy in gossiping, some were busy in dancing, some were busy in eating and some in their own works. Darshan and Ayesha was with Tulsi and her husband. Others were standing away from them. Parents were busy with their talks. Sid, Sidoo and Adrita was having snacks. Twin sisters were on dance floor. Abhi, Vaish and Aditi was talking on random topic.

Aditi (wisper in abhi's): Dude ask her for dance.
Abhi (wisper): What if she will be uncomfortable?
Aditi (wisper-shout): Abhi, she have mouth to speak. Abhi jaa bhi. And yeah ask her for dance with little bit flirt.

Abhi gave nervous smile but then he forwarded his hand.

Abhi (winking): Can I have pleasure to dance with you pretty girl?

Vaish accepted his hand while blushing. Abhinavi went towards dance floor and started dancing. Aditi went towards buddies and Adrita.

Adrita: Best friend gaya to humara sar khaoge?
Sidoo: Ah!! I am damn sure he didn't went by his choice but Aditi pushed him.
Aditi: True!

Just then twin sisters came there.

Avai: What's going on?
Adrita: Nothing!
Avi (looking at abhinavi): Are they doing couple dance or any hook step?
Sid: There is no hook step.
Aditi (smacking her forehead): Again comfort zone and nervousness drama.

Just then Darshan and Ayesha.

Sidoo (pointing at Abhinavi): Darsh bhai see how gracefully they are dancing.
Darshan: That's not gracefully. They are spoiling my song.
Sid: I am super sure bhai kisi din humari naak kata ke rahege.
Adrita: True! But uske liye naak honi bhi chaye.
Sid (rolling his eyes): Fuck off girl.

Adrita was continously looking at Sid. Suddenly she jerked her hand in front of Sid, acted like she is gonna punch him. Sid quickly bend to protect.

Adrita (flipping her hair): Such a scared dog. Huh!
Sid (looking here and there): Chipkali.

Adrita, Avu, Avai got scared and screamed a bit but as loud music was there. Not many people got affected. Sid burst out laughing.

Sid (laughing): Tch! Such a scared cat.

Abhinavi came there. As they saw them.

Abhi: What's going on?
Sidoo: Free circus of dog and cat.
Sidrita (irritated): It's not circus.
Sidoo (rolling his eyes): I saw!
Adrita (whining): Bhai see how they are troubling me.
Abhi, darshan (in unison): Ignore them. Gadhe hain dono.

They all burst out laughing. Buddies made grumpy face.

Adrita (holding abhi's arm): Huh! Bhai let's go for dance?

Abhi looked at Vaish. She nodded little.

Abhi: Let's go.

They both left.

Aditi: Girls let's go for dance. What are you waiting for?

She went pulling Vaish on dance floor. Twin sisters followed them.

Sidoo (to ayesha): Can I have a dance with you beautiful?
Ayesha (chuckled): Let's go.

Darshan roll his eyes on them. Smirking at Darshan. They both went. Darshan too went on dance floor with Tulsi.

Everyone was busy in dance but Sid was busy in staring someone dancing.

After some minutes. Adrita and Abhi came back. As abhi got director's call.

Adrita (smirk): Stop starring her like this. You are looking like a creep.

Sid shook his head in disbelief.

Adrita (hitting on sid's head): Stop throwing tantrums. Go and confess your feelings.
Sid: Damn! I don't know if this is just mere attraction or something else yaar.
Adrita: Hash! Finally you accepted you have something for Avneet.
Sid: Huh!!

Sidoo came there.

Sidoo: What are you talking about?
Adrita: Your brother is in love.
Sid: Huh! It's not love. I am not even sure about my feelings.
Sidoo: Damnn! That's fine but for whom?

Adrita pointed towards Avneet but Avanti was beside her. So Sidoo thought it's Avanti.

Sidoo: You only got that idiot as your love. Damn I am rejecting her.
Sid: Buddy stop it. Stop over reacting.
Sidoo: But if she will come at home as your wife. I am sure everyone will die in 2days.
Sid (raising his eyebrow): She is cute like kidoo. How come she will make everyone die?
Sidoo: Cute kidoo? You have lost it?
Adrita: Boys stop it. Sidoo why you are having objection?
Sidoo: Haven't you saw how she fights with me?
Adrita (confused): When you and Avneet fought?
Sidoo (confused): Avneet?
Sid: We are talking about her. What you thought?
Sidoo (sighed): Huh! That chudail Avanti. I am fine with Avneet. Go ahead. I am with you.
Sid (shocked): What go ahead? I am not gonna do anything.
Adrita: Do one thing. Ask her to meet you tomorrow alone then share your feelings and ask her if you both can give each other a chance? If you both will be comfortable and happy with each other then we can share with family. If not then be friends.
Sid: Yeah! After party I will ask her.
Sidoo: Good! Now let's go.

They three went on dance floor.

TBC....