Chapter 9

Nigam family entered in restuarant and was shocked as they saw Singhania's was surrounded by black commandos. More than 10 black commandos were there.

(A/N: Black Commandos are bodyguards who provide high level of security. They give security to country (India's) pride people like Prime Minister, President and many more. They are trained with police officers and Army.)

Sid (mumble): Too strict security.
Sidoo: Hmm.... As if someone will kidnap his princesses but his princess isn't less than chudail. I so wish someone should kidnap her.
Darshan (rolling his eyes): Sidoo, Why it is affecting you so much? Like once only she didn't gave you damn and see how hurt you are!
Sidoo: It's not that. It is like next day at her palace she behaved so rude with me.
Sid (glaring sidoo): True and you showered rose petals on her, right?
Sidoo (grumpy face): My foot.
Ayesha (wisper): We are here. So now keep quite.

Aman and Sonia were talking with Ram and Vibha. Vaish was sitting on her chair only with shock. It was still difficult for her to digest the fact. Because of nervous she was bitting her inner cheek and fiddling her fingers. Abhi was silently standing, looking at vaish.

Darshan, Ayesha and buddies went towards Aman and Sonia. They touch their feets. After that Sid and Sidoo pushed abhi indicating him to touch feet of Aman and Sonia. He did but was alot nervous. Aman and Sonia were so happy. Sonia gesture vaish to touch feet of Vibha and Ram. Vaish did then stood at side.

Ayesha saw Vaish. She understood Vaish's nervousness. She went to vaish.

Ayesha (smiling): Hello! I am Ayesha Nigam.

Vaish got more nervously as she heard Ayesha's voice.

Vaish (nervous): Umm.... I am Vais.. Vaish... Vaishnavi. Ma'am... I... I love.. your... voice.
Ayesha (patting her shoulder): Calm down. I am also human like you. It's Okay!

Vaish nodded nervously. Abhi was silently taking her glances. Avi, Avai ran to Abhi.

Avi: Hello Jijju! I am Avneet.
Avai: I am Avanti. Jijju you are so cute and handsome.
Avi: Since yesterday we are watching your movies and heard many songs.
Darshan (smirk): Oh ho! Direct Jijju!
Avai (happily): Yes! Who is gonna say no to him? So Ofcourse he will be our Jijju.
Avi (excited): Even di too love him.

Everyone snapped at Avi with shock. Abhinavi was super duper shock. Vaish's heart was pondering.

Sid (shocked): She love bhai?
Vaish (fully nervous): Ac... actin.. acting.
Sidoo: Oh! Yaa bhai is good actor.

Vaish glared Avi and Avai. They both pout with puppy eyes. Sid saw twin sisters. He was awwing on their cuteness.

Sid's pov: Both are such a kiddos.

Vaish's pov: Why the hell I got these little monsters as my sisters?

She sighed and nodded. Twin sisters smiled widely. They wanted to run and hug vaish but controlled themselves.

Aman: Come sit.

They all went and sat on table. One side Abhinavi sat with parents, other side Twin sisters, buddies, Darshan and Ayesha.

Ayesha: By the way who is Avneet and who is Avanti?
Avi (raising her hand a bit): I am Avneet Singhania.
Avai: I am Avanti Singhania.
Sid: Who met me 2days back? I mean at your palace?
Avi: You had fight or you took selfie?
Sid: Selfie one.
Avi: Oh! That's me.
Avai: So first you had fight with me? Then selfie with my Twiny?
Sidoo: He wasn't one. I had fight with you.
Avai: So you are rascal.
Aman (sternly): Avanti.
Avai: Dad I am not lying. He is Rascal. He even troubles his girlfriend.
Sid (shocked): What the fuck! He have girlfriend?
Avai (glaring sidoo): Yes! Don't you know? (To avi) Twiny yesterday we were watching  Jijju ji movie. Urchin woods. That character Priya, remember?
Avi (glaring avai): I do eat almonds regularly. So I remember each and everything.

Everyone burst out laughing.

Darshan (controlling his laugh): How cute you both are! Can I have an exchange offer? I am ready to exchange this twin brothers duo with you two? I love to pamper you both rather than these two.
Sid (shocked): You pamper us?
Sidoo (rolling his eyes): Kaise gadhe ho dono. Tumse ache to real gadhe hote hain. The most amazing way to pamper us, isn't it?
Avai (clapping): Yes it is! You should pamper like this only. Darshan Sir I am so proud of you for this.

Here bantering was going on. On the other hand Ram and Vibha was adoring twin sisters. Aman and Sonia glaring them. Abhinavi was silent because of nervousness. As parents were beside. They were even more nervous. Black commandos were like cherry on top of cake for Abhi in nervousness. Abhi was sitting beside vaish. Her heartbeat was so fast whole time.

Aman: I think we should order.

Ram nodded. Aman called waiter and everyone ordered.

Sid (wisper): You and Adrita are dating?
Sidoo (raising his eyebrow, wisper): If this was true, would she let me live?

Sid shook his head knowing how his best friend is. Order arrived.

Sidoo (wisper, rolling his eyes): Ignore this idiot.
Darshan (small voice, so parents can't hear it): Are they gonna talk to each other? At least hi, hello.

He said pointing towards Abhinavi. Twin sisters too heard it. They were talking slowly. So parents don't hear it.

Sidoo: Rather than family dinner. Date would have worked for them.
Avi (pout): True! I can understand di is too nervous to meet her celebrity crush that too for marriage but why Jijju isn't talking with di?
Sid (lightly chuckled looking at her): Bhai is also nervous but I guess because of black commandos he is more nervous.
Avi (thinking): Should I order them to go out. I mean to have dinner in garden area.
Avai: Dad will not allow.
Sidoo: Isn't security is too much?
Avai (grumpy face): Yes! We can protect ourself but still dad need to keep security. We know self defense, karate. We even have 2 guns with us.

Buddies, Darshan and Ayesha looked at twin sisters with shock.

Darshan (wisper-shout): Guns?
Avi (nodded, wisper): Yes sir! For safety. One is on waist and other in sock. We all have 2 guns.

Digesting this fact, along with food. They nodded.

Darshan: By the way you can call me bhai.
Avi, avai (happily): Seriously?
Darshan (casually): Umm.... Yes?
Avai (ran to hug him): You are the best.
Avi (hug him): You are our bhai.

Sid smiled at them. So others.

Sonia (shook her head in disbelief): Kitni masti hain dono ko.
Darshan: It's okay aunty.

He wrapped arm around both. They 3 again settled on seats. Continued having dinner.

Darshan (slow voice, points at both twins): You four also do friendship. Together only we can do something to bring our shy birds close.
Sid (chuckled): Aditi ko call karo. Do galliyan degi bhai ko. Sab sahi phir.
Avi (happily): So friends?
Sid: Yeah!
Avi (to sidoo): Friends?
Sidoo (smiled): Yes.
Avai: Alright then.

Sidoo roll his eyes. With this they finally completed dinner and went home. They six enjoyed alot. Whereas Abhi somehow said vaish bye.

TBC...

Favorite scene?