Chapter 13

Surprise update but next update will be on 9th January.

Abhi noticed vaish was setting her dupatta again and again.

Abhi: Umm.... Are you uncomfortable?
Vaish (nervous): No...
Abhi: Sure?
Vaish (nervously looking down): Ummm.... Actually safety pin which I used for my dress that broke.

Her hand was on her shoulder, holding her dupatta.

Abhi (sighed): Okay!

He thought for some seconds.

Abhi texted ayesha: Bhabhi, Vaish need safety pin. Do you have extra, now?

In a minute she replied: Yes! Ask her to come in washroom. I am going.

Abhi: Hey! Bhabhi have extra pin. You go to washroom. She is coming. She will help you.
Vaish (smiled nervously): Umm.... Thank you.

Abhi nodded with smile. Vaish went from there.

In washroom. Ayesha was helping vaish.

Ayesha: So you are enjoying this function?
Vaish: Yes ma'am.
Ayesha (giggle): Arey! Stop this ma'am. You can call me di or bhabhi.

Vaish nodded nervously.

Ayesha (sighed): Vaish umm..... if I can call you that?

Vaish nodded.

Ayesha: See vaish, I can understand your feelings like we are celebrity and crowd is always behind and many things which are making you nervous in front of us but dear if you will keep on thinking these things. You can't be comfortable with us. Before celebrity we are humans. So don't think much and calm down. When you will be comfortable then only Abhi can talk with you. Your nervousness is making him even more nervous. Usually he isn't this shy and nervous.

Vaish nodded with small smile. Just then they heard announcement.

Ayesha: Darshu's song is nominated. I need to go.
Vaish: All the best.

Ayesha smiled. Then both left and went on their seats.

Meanwhile outside. Everyone was having casual chit chat when host announced.

Host: Our next award is song of the year. Which is most trending song. So nominations are....

(A/N: I don't know if such award exists or not but in my book. It is. Plus imagine nominations yourself)

Vaish came back to her seat.

Abhi: Everything is okay?
Vaish: Yeah! Thanks.

Both got quiet as they heard.

Host: And the winner is *Tick.. tock... tick... tock... tick.... tock...* Rabba Mehar Kari. Singer Darshan Nigam.

Everyone started cheering and clapping. Darshan stood up with shock. Ayesha too stood up with him.

Ayesha (hugging him): Congratulations hubby ji!
Darshan (hug her back): Thank you wifey!

Both quickly aparted the hug. Darshan walk towards stage. Many wish him in between.

After getting his award. Host handed Mike to Darshan.

Darshan: Thank you to my mom, dad, brothers, wife, friends and fans. Constant support of you guys made me reach here.
Host: Whom you would like to dedicate this song?
Darshan (chuckled): Ofcourse my wife. Romantic song kisi or ko dedicate nahin kar sakta.

Everyone laughed.

Host: Let's sing few lines for her then.

Darshan: Duavan Mangda
Main Tere Layi Duavan Mangda
Main Jithe Jithe Jaavan Heeriye
Sang Tera Parchavan Mangda