Chapter 5

Adrita drag Sidoo and went towards shooting set.

Adrita (glaring sidoo): One more word if you spit out of your mouth. I will make sure you won't be able to speak for a week or more.

Sidoo roll his eyes. They went and saw Darshan was sitting on chair and Tulsi was giving her shot. Darshan saw Sidoo and Adrita.

Darshan: What's up?
Sidoo (roll his eyes): So bad choice you have bhai. I doubt how you choosed Ayesha bhabhi. Duh!! I am double sure you can't be her choice. How can she have such bad choice. Umm.... wait you purposely choosed chudail for Abhi bhai? To take your old revenge?
Darshan (shocked): What the-
Adrita (cuts him, rubbing darshan's arm to calm him): Ignore him bhai. 1.5cm short brain which he got unfortunately by god. Now he lost it too. So now he is brainless. Try to understand his situation.
Sidoo (glaring bro-sis duo, sarcastically): Ofcourse I have only 1.5cm short brain. After all brain of all three younger brothers stolen by Darsh bhai. Shyness from all three brothers is stolen by Abhi bhai.
Darshan (smirk, raising his collar): You are agreeing that I have more brain than you three?
Adrita (smirk): Plus he is saying Neither he nor his twin have brain and shame.
Darshan (hi-fied adrita): They both have only trouble which they create in their elder brothers life.

Adrita and Darshan burst out laughing. Sidoo shot them death glare. They ignore it with proud smile. Tulsi came there.

Tulsi: Hey!
Sidoo: Hello di!
Adrita (hug her): Hii!
Tulsi: Shoot done?
Sidoo: Yeps! Done for today. What about you two?
Tulsi: We have 3 more shots. Anyways you both came here to visit the set?
Sidoo: Yeah!

Sidoo (in mind): I came here to meet soon to be bhabhi but now she can't be my bhabhi at any cost.

He roll his eyes.

Darshan (Forwarding bracelet): Sidoo here take this.

Sidoo looked at bracelet with shock. He happily took it.

Sidoo (jumped on darshan to hug him): Wow!! You are the great bhai. Thank you.
Darshan (patting his back): Alright! Alright!! Come down baby bro.

Sidoo broke the hug and was damn happy as his guilt vanish. He quickly wore his bracelet. Darshan patted his head with smile.

Adrita: D bhai do you have any work or we should leave?
Darshan: You both should go. I need 2hrs more.

Sidoo nodded. Sidoo and Adrita bid them bye and went home. Darshan and Tulsi got engrossed in shooting.

After sometime. A car came and stood in front of Palace. Sid and ayesha got down. Driver drove away the car.

Ayesha: We need to ask someone where the shoots going on!
Sid (nodded): Bhabhi see a girl is there. We can ask her? (He pointed towards a girl).

Ayesha nodded. They both went towards her and saw her talking on phone.

Sid: Excuse me!

Girl saw them. She was staring at Sid with shock.

Girl (shocked): I will talk with you later.

She hang up the call and looking at Sid with wide eyes.

Girl (stammering in shock): You... you... are lead of Sunshine of my life? Siddharth? You are same, right?

Ayesha smiled proudly on Sid.

Sid (nodded): Yes!!
Avu (excited): Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Sir yesterday only I watched your movie. You are superb. I can't believe. I am meeting you in real. (Mumbling): No avu you must be dreaming. You are dreaming.

She looked at Sid and was not believing on her eyes.

Avu (slapping herself, mumbling): Idiot stop daydreaming. You only saw him in one movie and that too first time in life and you are going gaga over him since night. Avu calm down. Calm down. He is cute but but you can't behave like idiot. Calm down.

Sid was smiling. So ayesha. Sid held avu's hands as she was slapping herself. He pull her in hug.

Sid (mumbling): Calm down. It's okay. Calm down. (He was rubbing her back)

The moment she realized he is real. Tears roll down her cheeks.

Avu (breaking the hug, stammering): I am sorry. I am sorry. Actually umm... I.. saw.. you.. your.. movie.. first.. time... I just... loved your acting and... and... I watched.. same.. movie.. three times since night.. I am sorry. I couldn't.. believe af... after movie.. I was... dreaming... about you... and...

She looked at Sid with shock.

Sid (smiling, wiped her tears): It's okay! Calm down.
Avu (smiling brightly): Can I have a selfie with you?
Sid: Yes sure.

She took selfie with him.

Avu (shocked): I am sorry. I forgot to ask you. Please come in. I am sorry.
Sid (chuckled): It's okay! Can you just tell us where the shoots are going on?
Avu (surprisingly): Omg! Are you also part of this project?
Sid: Umm.... No! This is my brother's project.
Avu (shocked): Darshan Sir?

Sid nodded.

Avu: Okay! Sir come I will take you there.

Sid nodded.

Avu (looking at ayesha): I am sorry! I actually-
Ayesha (cuts her): It's okay! I can understand the love of fan. I am very proud of my brother. (patted sid's back)

They went towards shoot. Avu was trying best to control her nervousness and excitement. As they reached. They saw Darshan was packing his stuff and Tulsi was sitting with him. Ayesha silently went to darshan and close his eyes.

Darshan (turning around): Meri jaan.

He hug her and she hug him back. Sid smiled looking at them. Tulsi too. Darshan lift her up.

Darshan: I missed you esh.
Ayesha (cupping his face): I too missed you.

He peck her lips, making her blush.

Ayesha (blushing): Put me down Darshu.

Rolling his eyes darshan put her down. He looked at Sid and Tulsi. They were smirking. Avu was awwing at them.

With Abhi. After completing shoot. He went home. He went to his room and called Aditi.

Call conversation.

Aditi (sighed): So you didn't went to meet her!
Abhi (sighed): Adi!!
Aditi (rolling her eyes): Abhi once meet her. Abhi: Damn!! Girl, I am hella nervous. I don't know-
Aditi (cuts him): Stop being nervous. Abhi see aunty, uncle, Darsh bhai liked her. It means she must that qualities but before sending any proposal for marriage. If you will go and meet her. This will help you both alot. Like this can help you to know about her if she your fan or hater. What she thinks about you plus she can get to know about you not as celebrity but as human.
Abhi: Hmm.... I am super nervous.
Aditi: Calm down! Dude just go and meet her. This will help you both.
Abhi: Hmm... Fine.
Aditi: Same words you said while leaving set.

Abhi roll his eyes.

Aditi (sternly): Stop rolling your eyes. Go and die.
Abhi: Huh!! Bye.

He hangs up the call.

TBC....